My 'mera GX 1.6

Tact Eddie, tact. Something you have not.

I have Tact when necessary but Ross just doesn't necessitate me using it quite simply :)

/////

Haven't spent any more on tuning teh engine cause its just a stepping stone engine, got me into N15 kidadulthood

On a loveing note, you will still be in my league forgoing GA

That just makes me :lol: even harder

It's actually embarrasing watching you two chase eachother round the forum having competitions over who's GAYest.

As I've said all along to you, get a real engine and be done with it.

I wouldn't count on Chris's engine being up for sale...

im sure there is some kind of irony in someone deleting my post asking for the crap posts to be deleted but can someone please clean this page up a little?

Why? You seem to have a massive problem taking criticism, man up for fuck sake. We're on page 48 and the cars pretty much back to standard, its unlikely anyones going to read the pages before hand

i havent got a problem taking criticism. i have a problem with eddie being a cunt.

and now your being a cunt to boot for the sake of it, you always seem up for a good finger wagging...

Get the sr20. A decently modified ga16 might just about equal or slightly surpass a standard gti on the strip. Work for that? nahhh.

Look at shaggys car. Not done a great deal and its a beast. Get the sr20, cam the thing strip it out and blow ga16de off the road.

We're on page 48 and the cars pretty much back to standard, its unlikely anyones going to read the pages before hand

Think he was just meaning having the last few posts tidied up to keep everything in check cause it's full of shit and no1 wants to read that.

went out to the countryside today to look at a barn that had fallen down in the snow.

so here is a pic of my wrecked shed in front of a wrecked shed

Destruction.jpg

Poetic, Innit.

But found it to be an EPIC drive to where i was going. 15 miles from knockhill with a good mix of sweeping and tight bends on the roads. (and a few sheep)

yeah cant beat the good ole SR20 engine, especially if you get a good one...and if its Chris's when i heard it it sounded really smooth, if its low milage it will last for ages.

GA project would be okay but there is no danger that it can get near the SR20 power, i think there are more parts availible for the SR engine than the GA,

ive got the coilovers off just now for rebuild.

ready to go back on but im too busy with uni exams coming up to do it just now.

Back
Top Bottom