My 'mera GX 1.6

It draws hot air from the manifold to the back of the engine. The fans pull cold air through the radiator to cool the fluid inside it.

haha not had that yet.

just been out cutting the rust off my sill. not as bad as the other side. so i sprated Zinc rich primer into every gap i could find. hopefully that will do some good. getting welded on friday night, then its ready to face mr mot

Rust Removal, Day 1

So went at the sill with an electric wire brush today. it crumbled like a biscuit.

DSC00334.jpg

DSC00335.jpg

Zinc Rich Primer to all the structural metal under the sill skin and in the pocket on the wheel arch, this should help keep the rust at bay in future
DSC00336.jpg

DSC00337.jpg

Getting welded up on friday then its paint time for both sides as there is surface brown on the side thats been fixed already

correctamundo.

spent the day painting the spoiler and found the megane splitter at the scrappy this morning

some more pics

DSC00389.jpg

DSC00388.jpg

DSC00392.jpg

DSC00393.jpg

i'm pletty pleased with how the spoiler turned out, just needs polished and all will be well

Looks good man awsome colour match!!

Think the spoiler could do with a couple more coats clear/laquer as seems a bit flat. Could come up alright with a gid compound polish right enough.

Cleaned!

gave the car the first proper clean of the year today, including a polish with megs "tech wax"

first time i've used a megs product and i am pretty impressed

took two pics, first one is my favourite pic out of all i have of my car

i also found out that when i got a new tyre last week they put a 205/50/15 on instead of a 195... that will explain why they were so insitant that alloy went on the back...

DSC00398.jpg

DSC00400.jpg

Nice one, that blue looks so nice when its clean!

Has your car been in a front ender? Doesnt look like the bonnet lines up properly :confused:

Back
Top Bottom