My N15 VZR

Had a go at getting this ready for test today but have a small Problem

My batttery Light is on, Battery Is fine, Altenator is charging spot on and holding charge at 14.8-15V Fine?

Any ideas?

Must put on a new cv boot, Track it, new Platees and then im done for test

Added 10MM spacers but they Rays arent long enough with the 20+mm Studs so either new Nuts or step up to 15MM Spacers but might stick out a bit far, will get pics later

id say the rectifier on the altenator is going mate im sure you can just replace the rectifier pack on it

I was going to get mine rebuilt but iv Test on Thursday and bank holiday so no where open till tuesdays so wont have it back for then :(

Let me know if you want to try mine. Ill be going back down to college tomorrow or monday.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Have you One for sale? The damn light on the dash will fail :(

put on a cheap brand cv boot and it lasted 6MIles and ripped to shit :/ Must wait for blue print one now

What Are Peoples Opinions On running 2 spacers? I need 15s and cant seem to get them, So 10+5....Im sceptical

I wasnt selling it cos I think the one in the new car is not great but I can let you use it for nct and to see if its the problem if you want?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Ah i think theres a lad seeling one not far from me so may buy that till i get mine own recond.

Spacers is my next wo. Was Delighted taking it for a rip and got 2 feet and altenator Shit itself, Sorted that Blox wheel Nuts came Loose, Tightend them and Seen The new Boot Ripped to shit, Haha, Thats what i getting for rushing :D

Baught This For test the other day and Flew everything bar emmisions due to the powerland ECU, Sorted now and back for re test 2mro :)

Solved my altenator Problem, there was a a splice in the loom somewhere that was earthing off the car, tripping the fuse, So the Altenator was drawing to much current, Hence Wrecking My battery and keeping on the battery Light!

Baught Rays Nuts which were a tiny bit short With the Studs So Selling them and Buaght Black TEGWIA ones,
Looks Cool, Gave it a good Spin and Loosend up a fair bit, very happy with it atm, have n1 cams Coming soon along with a custom 2,5" catback into an apexi N1 back box :D

Has any one Opinions on power Fcs?

good news bud :) though why are your emmisions off? what map is on the ecu? and why the need for a powerfc when you have a mappable ecu?

....phone....

powerland turns off the lambda or some shit

powerlands are muck for mapping, i had mine road mapped and wasnt good, to slow and not enough functions

I know they run on the knock maps but i didn't realise that they also turned off closed loop/lambda reading. they may not be the best daughterboard but surely they let you mod the fuel and timing maps enough to sort the emissions out?

tbh hearing this I'm even more glad I went for an sr20 ecu/daughterboard instead of the vz-r ecu and the jap daughterboard that powerland use, though the guys in nz have good results with that board so it might be worth a pm to evilnxr(iirc) on the dash for some pointers on tuning with them? as for the powerfc i'm not up to speed on it but doesn't it just let you control the fueling and not timing?

....phone....

FLew the test today, Fuck emmisions :D

yah They can be mapped but using the 2 modulators for 2 chips made it very slow to do so, adding a tiny bit to much fuelling or timing and car would cut out due to the procceser being so slow or some shit

Yah I only paniced cause i seen a power fcc with commander for handy dosh near my bro in oz, but ill wait till im ready to have a std ecu in it, no way am i spending summer with a std ecu, muck

His emmision levels were spot on! The problem is the tester gets very confused when he doesn't see the lambda moving at all and it's just static! You can turn them back on, I'm sure patjoe could burn nct chips for ye lads.

As regards the mapping it doesn't have to be that slow robbie said after he spent an age trying to figure it out he got it they have to be done a certain way and you can map them as fast as any other.

ahhh i didnt know what to say to the tester, std ecu next time :D

Ahh yah but that cost top dollar , as said ill leave it of for a while,
Must pay paul for them shims nw to paul, and docco has some bars im mad for then im done till xmas ha

Yeah I aint condoning them there safe alright but missing too much to make the most out of any car.

Ha ha johnny ya only think that ya will keep adding more and more until you give up and buy a honda lol.

Yah Illl leave it off till after summer anyway or ill only end up buying shit and having no money to map it etc and have a std ecu haha

Yah i said that with the cams to, And now im getting a 2.5" catback made :( I wouldnt rule it out, Might tip away in 20ve when i go to phase 6, If im not happy with that, Big specd b18, Would have loved your bros car :)

Back
Top Bottom