My N15 VZR

It was only sold recently man.... your man still got the money he paid for it, said he hasn't been beaten in it yet. The only honda I'd have feelings for lol hard to put so much into something and not like it.

Got this made up By one of my buddys and hes work Mate,
2.5" into an Apexi n1, Sick of the 5zigen, and this seems to have gave me a bit more top end pull
Still waiting on new gaskets to have it finshed

180200_477181002309134_450884099_n.jpg

550706_477181602309074_429274227_n.jpg

Finally Paid off My n1 Cams so Must get them Fitted soon :D

Since the site went down iv had a small few Updates

Baught a nismotronic Ecu From JK, Pleasure to deal with
DSCF2001.jpg

Picked up My n1 cams Off sean
2012-06-27200213.jpg

Got a Delivery from Opie Oils to keep shit fresh

DSCF2002.jpg

And then Got onto Dale To make a Nice Big Manifold
Looks The shit
12080025.jpg
12080017.jpg

12080018.jpg

Should Have it fifted MId week, Flat out with work so havent got a chance to do a thing
And also my water Pump Shit the course so had to Wait for a genuine nissan one from Gspec

All going well Im going on the dyno Weds/Thurs To dyno a few Manis along with Powerland ecu and my other spec
My FGK 4-2-1
Seans Powerland 4-1
And Dales Custom B18 tri Y

Then in a few weeks Id say around 4 weeks itl be off to get the cams put in and a full map and Maybe back on the dyno if money allows to see what i gained overall :D

the real gains will be seen having each manifold mapped.

Will still be a good comparison though

Yah thats True But I aint doing that haha,

Yah Im Going to use the powerland as its not Mapped for any of them so be a half decent indication

Hoping dales one cleans up hha

I had a powerland and couldnt justify the money, i taught the fgk pulled better mid and uptop, but powerland pulled bettr from down low, wasnt a huge fan

Did Some Dyno Runs today to test The new mani i got off Dale And the results are in ha

Thanks to sean for coming down with the powerland and Giving A hand,

Hope work dont find out i took time off to dyno a car haha

First Up was FGK, (FUJITSBO) Always been a serious Manifold To be fair
Heres the Graph and a vid
img002.jpg

http://s475.photobucket.com/albums/rr113/D_turbo/?action=view&current=12080034.mp4

Made 179.4 BHP with 121.7 Ft Lb Trq
But was a nasty dip before vvl Losing me near 8bhp and Dropping torque

Next Up was a Powerland 4-1
img003.jpg

http://s475.photobucket.com/albums/rr113/D_turbo/?action=view&current=12080036.mp4

Made 180.5 BHP with 122.3 Ft Lb Trq
But As you can see still a horrible Drop in power and Torque Before vvl

Last Up was Dales 4-2-1 Custom B18 TRi-Y Mani
Expected alot of this mani but because was untested and im one of few to try i was nerrvous but dale was confident as **** itd make Power, and even Helped out with the Dyno Costs, Couldnt deal With a sounder Lad
And well heres the Important ****, The graph :P Its the bright Orange Line, Other one got wet packing away stuff

img004.jpg

http://s475.photobucket.com/albums/rr113/D_turbo/?action=view&current=12080038.mp4

Made 187.2Bhp with 126.8 Ft Lb trq
as you can see.............No DIP in VVL or before it, Smooth as ****
Honestly feels like the car has been Remapped its made such a difference all round,

Iv gained around 8bhp Mid range, near 7bhp Uptop and over 6Ft Lb Trq

Delighted to say the least, Any one wants a pig of a mani, Get onto Dale :P

Haha Yah that Damn Torque :P
Not bad to go for a 1.6 All the same :P

Fair fucks to dale, Man really knows what hes on about, Car drives so much different now,
Curve is Brilliant Form what it was, Cant wait to get it mapped,

Well done on the results dude! I'm happy with those numbers, works like a charm!

This header isn't a modded B18 tri-y header though, this one is just made from scratch with my own specs.

Some good shit going on there, thanks for getting this testing done and getting some good back to back comparison numbers down.

Im delighted With It man, Revs A hell of smoother and pulls much better going through VVL

Id say Itll be a serious Job After the Cams and map,

No hassle At all man, Was Good fun getting it tested and seeing whats what, Glad i could help

Id recommend the Mani to People. And Dale was a gent to deal with

Back
Top Bottom