My N15 VZR

^ You will know soon :)

man 4th is long.... you need to sort out your warning values on your rsm stop it flashing its tits off :p

so this is with the final drive and cusco in?

Ah Yah My rsm needs to be changed alright :)

Yap with Diff, but when i was at the end of 3rd we started heading up hill :)

First launch was first time With all the new stuff and Proxie S4s that are very fucked, Hard cunt to get the hang of with Shit tyres haha

Aggressive as hell, Alot More violent then id imagined haha

for launching its hard to tell with such bad tyres, Even on bends tyres are to shit to go into anything hard so just been pottering,

but Knocks like a whore

you need to get some decent oil in the box that will quieten down the diff a bit.

If you put a vzr lip on this it will be THE best looking N15 on here hands down.

you need to get some decent oil in the box that will quieten down the diff a bit.

If you put a vzr lip on this it will be THE best looking N15 on here hands down.

I have serious Oil in it, MIllers CRX, its not as noisy as i expected but not exactly quite

Ahh No way, I love the phase 2 lip, Rare as hell here, Much nicer then vzr one IMO

Anyway, Havent Updated this in a bit so Since, Iv got a try of a powerland Manifold,

I said Id always Love Volk ce28s, GOt next nearest Thing

Volk Rays Group Nrs, Light as ****

Standard Colour is **** and rough enough, but money wasnt Bad, So now the decesion Stands

Sell The SSRs to fund a refurb.......Thats them as is

308194_10150423891023098_531313097_10921773_1518474_n.jpg

Heres My bros and Would be going a simlar Colour Or Gunmetal Grey

296461_10150423892303098_531313097_10921799_5657409_n.jpg

296679_10150423897963098_531313097_10921861_494078_n.jpg

What Do yee think? Im In Limbo 3some

Heres A new Engine Bay shot WIth Powerland Intake and Manifold Fitted

314126_10150423893533098_531313097_10921820_2770664_n.jpg

I wouldn't go gunmetal with them. O think it'd be too close to the body colour. That gold is a bit bright for my liking though. What about a champagne gold? It'd pick up on the orange from your indicators and the colour content would be muted enough to not overpower the subtle grey on the car.
Calls for a bit of photoshoppery me thinks!

Clutch doesn't sound like it's biting very hard in the videos.
Car looks fantastic though! It does need a VZR splitter back on though, the P2 GTi one makes me go floppy :(
Joe

whats the details on the SSR's? size offset width etc...

I would look at getting some Cusco oil for the diff in the box, dont want it wearing out prematurely and needing a rebuild :(

is it like this?

[video=youtube;tpzN5-LWWck]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpzN5-LWWck[/video]

i actually like these wheels, more so ive tried hunting for them on the net and theres a few but in america, or on honda sites but only in 15' or colour black with red rim :( i like the white or black with blue rim, in 16' thats the lowest i would go

Clutch doesn't sound like it's biting very hard in the videos.
Car looks fantastic though! It does need a VZR splitter back on though, the P2 GTi one makes me go floppy :(
Joe
Ahh I love the phase 2 front end, Yere So used to seeing Phase 2 lips, Fairly Rare here, Where as Vzr lips or on majority here lol
and Yap, CLutch is a piece of shit, got stung with a cheap knock off clutch, Had to change pressure plate after 3k, Release Bearing is fairly fucked now, so cars coming off the road soon for more mods and new clutch

DONT BUY OFF AIMCO CLUTCH, WAnkers
I wouldn't go gunmetal with them. O think it'd be too close to the body colour. That gold is a bit bright for my liking though. What about a champagne gold? It'd pick up on the orange from your indicators and the colour content would be muted enough to not overpower the subtle grey on the car.
Calls for a bit of photoshoppery me thinks!

Something like this?
296461_10150423892303098_531313097_10921799_5657409_ncopy1.jpg

whats the details on the SSR's? size offset width etc...

I would look at getting some Cusco oil for the diff in the box, dont want it wearing out prematurely and needing a rebuild :(

is it like this?

[video=youtube;tpzN5-LWWck]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpzN5-LWWck[/video]

Yap very close to that, But i got The same speccd oil that cusco recommend , And it quitend it a bit but still fairly damn harsh

SSRS off the top of my head are

4x100
+ 35 offset
15 x 7" ( i think)

i actually like these wheels, more so ive tried hunting for them on the net and theres a few but in america, or on honda sites but only in 15' or colour black with red rim :( i like the white or black with blue rim, in 16' thats the lowest i would go

Yah I always wanted ce28s and these came up for decent money so said why not

How much do you want for SSR's by the way

Other alloys look good in the above colour, just to see could you try a photoshop in shadow chrome curious to see the contrast against the cars colour. Ive always wanted N15 in that colour :(

works best on multispoked wheels gives good definition.

hyperblack csl 2.jpg

Cars Booked In For Some Spraying Next week, Stone Chips Sorted, One Tiny Dent on Passo Door Being Sorted and n1 Being Sprayed and Fitted :cool2:

Went About Getting a New Clutch, Picking Up and Exedy 4 PUK Paddle Clutch Later, Along With Lightend Crank and water Pump Pully,
Sold MY powerland Manifold And Went back to FGK, Sold My Volk Group Nrs

Jumped in on a group Buy for these
SNV33924.jpg

Had A momo Race Steering Wheel Lying Around( not Sure do i like it )
SNV33926.jpg

One of My Discs Felt Warped So got These
SNV33941.jpg

ADded A PowerLand Intake aswell
314126_10150423893533098_531313097_10921820_2770664_n.jpg

Moarrr To come Incl UnderSeal ANd Some n1s :euro: And Some Honda Wiring Hopefully :D

Back
Top Bottom