My N15 VZR

Sam is on the money haha

Rsm Says i managed 9100, but i think i revved alot more then that, Clutched it pretty quick but id say the damage is done :(

How many VE's are you guys gonna ruin before you realise those ECU's are dangerous ?

Nothing at all to do with the ecu, My engine was on a dyno and ecu was giving no trouble

I went from 3rd to 2nd, Complete human error and cant be blaming an ecu for my cock up

Only Ve iv seen that can "MAYBE" be blamed For damaage is Damos n1, And thats not a cert,

And POC's...
9000rpm is too high for stock valvetrian prolonged revving and there's absolutely no doubt about that.
Fair play if yours was just Human error, hope its an easy fix.
Joe

where did it come from that the ecus are dangerous biggest load of shite ever. Its just something people like to blame when something goes wrong ves all over the world are using them no problems for a long time it only becomes dangerous like any ecu when the tune isn't to scratch. Feel sorry for ya bud you were in the same shoes i was last year!

Is the tune ever to scratch when it's written on the other side of the world ?
Lol...

---------- Post added at 13:37 ---------- Previous post was at 13:37 ----------

The answer is no if you're thinking about saying yes...

most of the lads that got them fitted had them dynod and the af and ignition timing was found to be spot on with bills tune. Mine was mapped here and works perfectly 8k kms on the new engine and not a single issue to report. Coincidence the only two that were messed with outside of a tuner that went wrong i think not!

And POC's...
9000rpm is too high for stock valvetrian prolonged revving and there's absolutely no doubt about that.
Fair play if yours was just Human error, hope its an easy fix.
Joe

Mine only revs to 8700rpm, My mate had one for 2 years and gave it dogs abuse and never missed a beat, Was dynod and air fuel was spot on, Lad doing dyno said it was a fantastic map for something done so far away

And yap just lazy human error :(

How many VE's are you guys gonna ruin before you realise those ECU's are dangerous ?

How can you comment on something you have never used or even seen....
You should save your comments for something you know something about!!
Anyone that has had a dyno after installing an ecu can confirm that everything was perfect inc Johnny's.

There is a lad over here in Ireland who's engine blew only few weeks back and I was saying to Paul just as well he didn't have the ecu as it would of got the blame! Its just something for ppl to target when something bad happens!
Engines are not indestructible even with the best ecu!

There is loads of plug and play ecu's for loads of different cars inc Nissan, Honda.....
Of course the best option is always standalone but everyone cant afford it and alot of the times they can be a bigger headache than using these daughterboards like a lad here in Ireland who has stroked his VE to 2.2 using a G4 ecu can not get it to run right.

^^^ Aren't they supposed to have a really good rep damo no? Dont know a whole pile about them but everyone seems to rave on about them tbh this is the first negative I have heard.

in fairness thats the mappers fault, im sure a competent tuner could get it going well.

True, they do seem to be the alot of the problem
I think he is having issues with spark too.
If going standalone just go with coil packs, ive always been told that a distributer is restrictive when mapping.

Back
Top Bottom