My N16 Almera

looks good steven, you'll need to let me hear it on sunday, still thinking about getting one of these soon :)
need to upgrade all my speakers too as they're crap but gona do it on a small budget, as with everything else i do :D

Wee update. I got my apex -35mm springs, but have never found time to get them fitted yet. They SHOULD be on by F&M.

Still somewhat troubled by the noise described in "diagnosis help" but I'll let it go at the moment as it doesn't actually sound as alarming as I first thought. Its starting to sound more like a rattle of something, somewhere, or possibly an exhaust blow. I just wasnt used to the sound so thought it was oober loud and apparently, It's not. anyway, PICS!

Pic of me CD player, with GOOD facia that's actually the same color as the rest haha.
cdplayer.jpg

Got wind deflectors, which work fantestically!
winddef.jpg

On a slightly sour note, some COCK decided to either reverse into my car / drive into my car while at work on Tuesday. Fucking grrr. No note, not even color transfer to guess who it was.
scrape.jpg

Darren198712 said:
Order this
http://thebassbin.co.uk/shop/product/products_id/2077.html

Im 100% sure they have them in stock

Yea, to be fair, it took me THREE tries before I got the color I wanted. The autoleads one was flat black, but my interior is a grey/blue. I got one from ebay and it was more navy, and the third one I got from a local auto parts store and it was 100% right! :)

Gonna go to a garage and see if they will blow it for me just quickly. Failing that, I'll do it meself.

Cheers for the wheels comment. I need to get the springs on though!

Looking tidy steve!, the skirts will definately finish that off nicely. paint ur mirror covers too. im not usually a fan of multispokes, but that works!! like the colour of the wheels too!!

Hey there

Very nice car you have there! :D
Any chance you could get some interior piccies pleaaaase :)
How much does an N16 in that condition cost roughly?

Ballam

Cheers wildchild.

Interior is nothing special, just the cd player and a blue LED light replacement (which is cool at night).

Mines is relatively low mileage (56k) and has a fsh. so I'd expect to get around 2k if I put it back to standard and got the color match sorted. Dunno how much I'd ask with the mods.

You can get 100k+ for £1600 or so.

Aye, was thinking they'd be worth up to about 2k ish. Don't usually like N16's, but theres yours and a couple of others i've seen that look awesome, just throwing ideas around for my future plans, for when i get bored of the ga14 engine :p

What sort of power do you get from the 1.5?

Think the P1 QG15DE is 88bhp which, in the three door, isn't too bad. It is quite heavy though and the standard suspension set up means it handles like a boat. It aint no pocket rocket but it is fairly nippy I suppose.

In saying that, it's enough to eat most crosa/saxo/clio/other generic crap.

Fourth gear is a joke and if you come to a 1/100000000000000000000000000000 incline on a motorway, it waves the white flag.

Wonder whether the N16 is heavier than the N15 though (85bhp)... may have to investigate *nods*

This is how bored I am at work!!

Back
Top Bottom