My N16 Almera

mattmera said:
Looking good. Are you painting the sideskirts yourself too?

see you've got nothing better to do now stuart than be on here!!!:lol:

no matt im totally bored, lol. supposed to be studying but my foot is hurting like hell today, and i cant rly concentrate.

did too much yesterday i think. good to cya btw. GET THAT GTI ON THE ROAD. lol.

sorry steven bit of a hijack there. :rolleyes: :D

Couple more pics.

painty3.jpg

Mirror covers on!

Spoiler came today. Requires drillage of boot as is quite heavy and I don't think just bonding stuff will work and don't want to risk it. So going to get this professionally done at local garage. I'm going to get the skirts done at the same time as they quote me good price.

spoiler1.jpg

spoiler2.jpg

These two pics are just "offer up" pictures. It's sitting a bit high on the bolts for fixing. I think it looks GREAT though. I was dubious, but I'm happy.

N16's look nice with the spoilers on, i really like um. not seen a red one with spoiler and skirts before, so will be good to see it finished! looks really god mate. nearly brought a sport+ 2.2 TD before the micra, until i realised i couldnt insure it :(

A couple of slightly better pics. Forgot to take one of the back but you can see on the first pic above I put the AOC hamburger on the other side of the boot from the almera badge :D

knockhillsf260807005.jpg

knockhillsf260807032.jpg

knockhillsf260807265.jpg

knockhillsf260807270.jpg

mattmera said:
Car looks nice. What a difference with the skirts on. Just need to hassle stu for the coiloivers:lol:

haha

looking mint mr carrie. sets it off nicely!!!!! howd u get on fitting them? let me know what u didnt use out of the fitting kit.

Didnt use any of the bonding stuff as the one strip was enough. Used all but two of the screws as I used the older ones from the fronts underneath.

They sit a wee bit lower than I would like, but they are cool I suppose.

WOW!

I've got to say, all n16 owners need themselves one of the above described items. Soobloodyperb! Will get a pic (and maybe a video if I can work it) tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom