My N16 motor

Paul, please get your stuff sorted and show these N15 boys how it's done :D :lol:

Rest assured it's in hand Ed ;) Mind you, the N16 is substantially heavier than N15s so I'll probably still get my ass handed to me by Rowdy, Stufa, etc.etc :lol: Still, it'll be a hoot trying ! :D

Yeah but they are extreeme examples so you'd be ok if they beat ya ;)

Right dudes, here are the photo's I'm sure no AOC member wants to see. For the cause, please see WAMT thread. Some C**t with a trailer didn't know how to drive and has buggered the beast :lol: (sorry, calling it the beast still makes me chuckle).

As you can see from the photo's, I was parked in a disabled spot. The wanker moved the car about two feet sideways and didn't even stop.
Luckily I was feeling OK yesterday, but what if the car belonged to someone far more disabled than me? As I work in Forres, I can manage without the car until it's fixed but there are those who couldn't. People like that are SCUM (folk that drive off, not disabled folk :lol:). What really grips my shit is that the polis didn't seem to give a toss. Different story if it was ane of their cars though eh?

Anyway, insurance sorting it so should find out tomorrow or next week what the plan is.

What can you say about tossers like that ? :mad: If I'd seen that done to my car, I'd probably be in the nick for punching the guy's lights out. Hope the insurance sorts this out quickly for you dude. :(

Gutted for ye mate. Only superficial damage though man. Headlight, indicator (?) and bumper and you're good to go.

I'd be pissed. I'd tell the police to check all surrounding CCTV, even if it's like 1/4 mile away. Just to get an idea of what it looks like.

Still waiting for the polis to come and see me. They don't seem bothered IMO. Only CCTV in Forres is in the High Street and the witness said they went opposite direction :mad:
Never mind, got hire car and waiting for call from garage who'll be fixing it. Have to pick it up on trailer as not road legal at the mo.

Not bad at all dude, you got a fine day for it. Amazing how boxy that Volvo looks now compared to the newer ones - sorry Jamie ! I hear it's damn quick though ! :D

From those pics I would colourcode the strip above the rear numberplate and get some foggies. Looks sweet otherwise dude and I like the placement of the club sticker :D

Cheers dudes. Ed, I was goin for a dark and red theme, you'll see in time, he he. Wheel refurb similar color to Jamie's, subtle window tinting and maybe front lights ;) Think most N16's on here have fogs, I'm gonna break the trend and be different :lol:

Make up some custom pods using the bumper inserts and maybe use some P2 fogs or generic round foggys?

Could be pretty cool and would be different! Oh and stick some YEEEELLLLLOOOOWWWW bulbs in for JDM Goodness ;)

Latest addition to THE BEAST :lol:

Also got some front fogs coming from a guy on FleaBay so anyone who has fitted them to a P1 before, any advice or tips would be a massive help.

Peace Out Dudes :D

Back
Top Bottom