My N16 motor

Looks very neat. Back box is it? How's it sound now? Or just tip?

Got to say it's looking very clean! Black bits look new. Back to Black?

Fitting p1 fogs - easy!!!

The wiring should all be there tucked up (probably taped) to the loom...you just need to find the connectors. The wiring is a pretty tight fit, but easy enough.

Remember you'll need to change the light stalk and get the correct relay as well.

Looks very neat. Back box is it? How's it sound now? Or just tip?

Got to say it's looking very clean! Black bits look new. Back to Black?

Just a good wash mate, think the photo's do it justice though :lol:
Back box sounds good, deep burble on idle and aboot the town, quite quiet at higher speeds which is exactly what I wanted.

Cheers Steven, hope all goes well. Got Paul helping so should be OK ;)
The kit I bought has Relay, Stalk, 2x Lights and full fitting instructions.

All I need now is a P2 rear wiper arm :sinister:

Just a good wash mate, think the photo's do it justice though :lol:
Back box sounds good, deep burble on idle and aboot the town, quite quiet at higher speeds which is exactly what I wanted.

Cheers Steven, hope all goes well. Got Paul helping so should be OK ;)
The kit I bought has Relay, Stalk, 2x Lights and full fitting instructions.

All I need now is a P2 rear wiper arm :sinister:

Liking the low revs burble & looks the part :cool:

Got front fogs on, fitted as per the instructions but they ain't working. Dash light comes on but lights don't. Any ideas appreciated folks :confused:

Could be the relay? As i doubt there would have been one there to start with, and you probably wouldn't get it in the kit.

Aye Jamie, that's true.

I got a new relay in the kit but guessing it's probably goosed.
All other lights fine so guess stalk is Ok.
Bulbs OK, had multimeter on them earlier.

What else could it be? Wiring fault maybe? :confused:

Put Paul's 17's on yesterday to see what they looked like. I WANT these, they really suit the car. Just need some pennies now :doh!:

Right, not much to report lately apart from another fecking car park incident. Guy claims he didn't see me and drove along the front of the car. Both of us stopped before any real damage was caused (luckily, lol).
Anyhoo, forgot to take photo's but here is the result after a bit of T-cut, a good wash and a bit of a polish. Nae too shabby...

Attachments

• FxCam_1267976589762.jpg
    FxCam_1267976589762.jpg
    269.1 KB · Views: 51
  • FxCam_1267976612717.jpg
    FxCam_1267976612717.jpg
    321.4 KB · Views: 41
  • FxCam_1267976727900.jpg
    FxCam_1267976727900.jpg
    317.6 KB · Views: 38
Not too bad mate :) Car's looking lovely and shiny, well done!

Cheers Ed, planning getting the rear 3 windows tinted this week. Dual purpose mod, looks ace and will keep the sun out of wee Kingy's eyes when he arrives, lol.

lookin well lad them black rims you had on look savage really suit the car uve just put the idea now in my head of debadgin the rear :lol: looks far better but tint will look well the darker the better imo

Thought it was aboot time for a wee update. Changes to report are rear 3 windows tinted, rear wheel spacers fitted and black light-weight wheel nuts. Planning a Laguna or Megane splitter next (hopefully before Scottish Modified) but will depend on how much a baby costs to run :lol:

DSCF2389.jpg
DSCF2387.jpg
DSCF2390.jpg

Back
Top Bottom