My N16 motor

Looking good mate! Im actually starting to like the look of the N16 without a spoiler...

Imo, lose the rear wiper, colour code the bumper corner strips and boot handle bit, but leave the side strips and door handles black, then paint the door mirrors gloss black and it'll look spot on :thumbs:

Thats what i thought at first Tommo, but now im starting to see the sleek, subtle, OEM look as a whole load of win!

^^ I'll have whatever you're smoking.

There's a great big dirty ridge at the top of the window and a little stubby skoosher jet. What's sleek about that?

N16's need the sport spoiler, it's just a fact. Then you hide the skoosher, get a nice clean line out the back of the car, added muscle and sleekness. Plus, it's OEM y0!

I dont know why Steven, but kingys car just suits no spoiler imo!

And as for the black multi spokes, that would add some more win :lol:

Im liking the car, just read through the whole thread.

Did you get your fogs to work?? when liam fitted mine they didnt work properly but suddenly they started working :S

Debadging was a very good idea. always looks better. I did mine a while back.

Bump strips all round need colour coding.

I love red cars and yours has got to be one of my favourite n16's. stands out. well done

Looks tidy Kingy, needs some fuck off black multi-spokes though.
Surely your a dad by now yeah?
Nae a daddy yet Elliot, still waiting patiently :roll:
Planning to spray my current wheels a dark gunmetal kinda colour in the not too distant future.

Im liking the car, just read through the whole thread.
Did you get your fogs to work?? when liam fitted mine they didnt work properly but suddenly they started working :S
Debadging was a very good idea. always looks better. I did mine a while back.
Bump strips all round need colour coding.
I love red cars and yours has got to be one of my favourite n16's. stands out. well done

Cheers dude, yea, got the fogs working, relay was in the wrong place (shitty instruction diagram, lol)
De-badging was so easy to do. I wasn't sure if it'd look a bit chavvy, but once it was done, it just looked right IMO. Not planning to do the bump strips, starting to really like the black/red combo that seems to be going on (windows, bump strips, mirror bases, wind deflectors).
As for it being one of your faves, that means a lot, cheers bud. I just wanted a clean looking, simple Almera. Didn't expect it to go even this far, :lol:

Right, time for a couple of piccies with the P2 headlights on.

DSCF2724.jpg

DSCF2722.jpg

DSCF2723.jpg

Thoughts and opinions welcome as always folks.

Kingy, over and out...

Looks very nice... i do like, The projector lights look well... are you going to put in some Hid's?

Fair play and keep up the good work... :tt2:

That looks so good mate :thumb: Just goes to show as I always thought that the p1 bumper is better looking than the p2 (standard of course ;))

lovin this n16 p1! just got mine lookin for p2 headlights! are they hard to fit?:taz:

:tt1:yeah well worth it! might try and get my hands on some!
are you goin colourcodin d bump strips?? im leavin mine black and running with the silver black colourscheme!:innocent:

Back
Top Bottom