My N16 motor

Right folks, update time.

Wheels are away to get re-done (for free) so I'm currently rocking steelies for a wee while.

P2 Interior is in thanks to Ed (photo's still to be taken, man I'm a lazy shite...lol)

New front door speakers fitted which has made a huge difference to the sound. Slayer is now louder than ever! WIN

B Pillars have been updated.
Out with the old -
1307286434603.jpg

In with the new -
1307290282397.jpg

I'm also waiting for some exterior items from Phil which will finish off the outside and hopefully will be done before scottish modified.

Over and out...

nice work mate!, one problem though as my VE build is on hold due to lost keys (though hopefully nistro got one and new locks today when he was down visiting team baycon) but hopefully i'll get those bits to you in plenty time for fitting for SM, at least they wont need painted :shades:

I was thinking of doing the B Pillars as I got loads of the stuff left. I was unsure but it really does look nice. I might do mine over next week end :)

Shit man, how'd you lose the keys? That's true, AJ4 FTMFW, lol.

it was just mislaid and now can't be found, but if i can get a key with at least one matching lock, and some other locks to give me some spare numbered pins (lots of car locks, including the mera only have 4 different shaped internal pins, numbered 1 to 4 funnily enough lol) i can re-make my locks to match the key.

First of all, if you're a Slayer fan you must be a great guy (and you also own a n16 P1 almera!) :punk:

Second, I've been browsing your threads, checking the evolution of you car and, in my opinion, it looks great as it does now. This is why I want to make you a couple of noobish questions:

- Where did those headlights came from? N16 P2? Were they easy to fit?
- The front spoiler was also a good choice. How is it attached, does it need any holes to be made?

Cheers,
Francisco

Cheers for the comments Francisco. Thr headlights are made by a company called Depo and are a cheaper also to genuine P2 lights. As for fitting, there is a thread on here somewhere.
The splitter is from a Seat Leon Cupra R and is a piece of cake to fit. Drill and a few self tapping screws. I'll post a link to both of these threads when im on the laptop later.
Update:
IMAG0067.jpg

Side skirts fitted today. Cheers Phil.

Sent from my mobile telecommunications device...

Cheers dude.
Spoiler will be going on when as/when Phil can get it off his other car.
Quite happy with the way she's looking now. Just need my Qg18 swap done and I might consider leaving her alone...

No worries Willie. Phil already explained that he needs a new tailgate first. Cheers tho. Have more plans but you'll have to wait and see...

she's looking great kingy! skirts make a big difference and as i said before sorry for the wait and not having them to you for scots mod!

can't wait to see what else you have planned as well as the qg18 swap :shades:

Cheers Paul.
Also, cheers Ed, what about the Beast tho??? LOL. More to the point, you gonna send those side repeaters any time soon?

Well, wee update.
Tried to fit gti rear splitter today. Tried being the point. It is totally the wrong shape. Ths N16 bumper is quite qurvy as opposed to the more square N15 arse end.
What is more FAIL is that I sprayed the bloody thing without checking it fitst. Poop! Anyone wanna buy a red P2 rear splitter???

kingy go look in the n16 styling section, I mention what needs to be adjusted, also look at mad maru's thread and see it on his car ;)

... --- ...

Back
Top Bottom