my n16

pictures of the car will be uploaded next few days but heres a few pictures of bits ive done and stuff ive got to fit in next couple of days
first off my boot install finished for now till sons out of pushchair then will be doing full fibreglass install
013.jpg

my brothers sub box im just finishing the carbon skinning on it here
017.jpg

my new front speakers
022.jpg

my new rears
023.jpg

fitting my rears
024.jpg

car in the sun still fairly clean
e3beb534.jpg

starting my son cleaning
018.jpg

and finally these arrived today
032.jpg

bit of damage but repairable
033.jpg

sorry for the messy living room son had just trashed it

heh get the wee man started young eh, bet he loves helping dad with the car :yes:

install is looking nice, did you make it all yourself? i have a set of skirts and a spoiler in that colour out in the shed, though they are in better condition lol :)

yer they all do hes the youngest of 3 lol.
yes i made it all myself same as the carbon one i run a company making them as you can see from my signature got spoiler from same car already fitted skirts got damaged whilst on car just a couple of dents and some scraps, gunna heat them up and try to push dent out then bit of filler then respray them

Has your drivers door been sprayed? Looks a slightly different shade to the rear quarter. Boot looks fanny tastic mate, I like it long time. Door speakers going in standard place or you making custom door cards? Anyhoo, keep up the good work chief...

its weird that with colour the rear door and front wing have been sprayed but ive found from different angles it changes colour its just the shade on the metalic paint i think.
the speakers will be going in standard place for now but i will be making custom over time i just need some spare door cards to make them as il be putting another set up front.

well after racking my brain good and hard and after a chat with a few members ive decided to go qg18 + t so watch this space going to hold out for the best qg i can find then let the project begin

well after racking my brain good and hard and after a chat with a few members ive decided to go qg18 + t so watch this space going to hold out for the best qg i can find then let the project begin

Good lad ! This is a project I'll be watching with great interest & I wish you well with it. If you need some info on what's been done elsewhere, just go on the 'QG18DE.NET' forum. You'll find at least 2 cars in the states & another in Oz. They should be able to help :)

Thanks paul great help thought you would be pleased need to find a ph2 1.8 though i dont want the old cable trottle want flyby wire like ares

LOL.

I feel as tho I think the P1 cable throttles are more responsive and the P2 throttles are a little sluggish.

Reactions: IT
manual throttle ftw lol! i'm looking forward to seeing how this one progresses, nice to see more N16 projects taking shape on here!

how far are you willing to travel for your engine/donor car?

Hey Paul, liking what you've done so far with your car.
Im pretty sure I have the same silver as yours... KY0? am i correct that this is the only shade of silver for N16?
Want to colour code the wing mirrors too, the side plastic trims and door handles.
thanks

Na think they did a couple of others but ky0 aka blade silver is the most common check your vin plate it will tell you the colour code on there if its ky0 you will have to go to nissan or somewhere like paint4u to get it as halfrauds dont do it and cant mix it right.

well took some pictures of the car today after scrubbing 6 ton of tar off the car. They were resurfacing the road to work sent me over a big pile of it which went all up the side of car thank god for intensive tar remover. anyway pictures to follow as soon as ive uploaded them cars a bit grubby as it rained before i could wash it.
PA160006.jpg

PA160009.jpg

PA160018.jpg

PA160015.jpg

PA160013.jpg

PA160008.jpg

my first side skirt is painted the other one is on its way

nice one fox,post some pictures when your springs are fitted please,by the way,on your bootlid i notice that you have took the round chrome nissan badge off from above the number plate light,are they just stuck on or are they on with a pin through the bootlid? cheers........:)

Back
Top Bottom