my n16

Yer chears paul look almost like new the fronts do i have to fit them with those covers on.
And the boot badge is stuck on as are all the rest on the back.
The bonet badge is suck on to with a pin going through i followed edk's guide on here and replaced bonet badge with boot one as its alot smaller.

Yer chears paul look almost like new the fronts do i have to fit them with those covers on.
And the boot badge is stuck on as are all the rest on the back.
The bonet badge is suck on to with a pin going through i followed edk's guide on here and replaced bonet badge with boot one as its alot smaller.

You don't have to mate, but it is recommended & also helps to stop them rubbing in the mountings (which causes an annoying squeaking sound over sleeping feds). Up to you though . . . . :)

You got the springs on yet dude? If you haven't give us a shout shouldn't take long if you have spring compressors

What size are those alloys, looking alot better since I last saw it Also what profile the tyres?

na not got it lowered yet hopefully next weekend if not i might take you up on that but will have to get spring compressors first

wheels are 16s and have 205/50/r16s on there

thought id update ive had new tyres put on got an offer on yokos for 195/45/16s and have had it lowered.
i have had a noise from front end for a few weeks and found it was a wishbone bush, so replacing them all with poly ones which are on there way.
best part is my strut brace arrived today so get that fitted on tomorrow and hopefully i should get my side skirts done this week.

pictures to follow

well heres the pictures of her now looking so lush

IMG_0372.jpg

IMG_0373.jpg

IMG_0374.jpg

IMG_0375.jpg

IMG_0376.jpg

IMG_0377.jpg

well ive now had my poly bushes fitted to the front wishbones and i recomend them, the car seems to be able to put the power down more dont know why and the handling is amazing.

today ive worked on getting my induction pipe fitted and after some cutting moding and moving its all fitted, just need to get a sylicone breather hose.

the throttle respose has improved and the sound when driving is amazing

168187_10150120402716320_634096319_7644375_895813_n.jpg

that's great to hear paul :shades: glad you got the induction problem worked out too!, hopefully the fabled 'energy suspension order' arrives at gspec soon so the order i placed at the end of november will eventually get shipped and i can feel some of that poly bush improvement myself :rolleyes:

yer all depends on if he has them in stock. I got mine just after xmas, ordered begining of december usa postal service is crap.
Induction pipe we ended up cutting a small amount off the pipe to give room to fit it.
only problem is the breather hose is to short, need to find out the id of it and get some sylicone tube to fit.

well got my skirts on today
drivers side fit and looks good
163249_10150124766396320_634096319_7711937_7532284_n.jpg

the passenger side one has warped where it was damaged
168921_10150124767371320_634096319_7711961_809746_n.jpg
its all stuck on just waiting for it to dry then im going to arraldite the warped bit in and the run a bead of clear silicone adheasive along the edge.

Looking real nice now Paul. Skirts finish it off nicely and add to the lower look. Now please let me take some pics that will do her more justice :lol:

Back
Top Bottom