my new red GTi

yes lol and the 2.5" cat back and a de-cat..

dude you got any spare driveshafts in your room/scrapyard?

Team 15 + corbs the outsider FTMFW!!!

well are they any good and can i buy them :P

you havent recived your JDM stickers yet lol ps add me you your msn Drifterx_uk AT hotmail.com

Raceworx said:
well are they any good and can i buy them :P

you havent recived your JDM stickers yet lol ps add me you your msn Drifterx_uk AT hotmail.com
surley it'd be cheaper to buy new cv gaitors than buying driveshafts? i did gary's on his gt the day before jae, in the rain lol. if you've got the shafts out to to the seals, then it's a five minute job - max. i think the primera one was less than a tenner. just trying to save you some cash matey ;)

i know dude im getting the gaitors and seals and swaping them i was just being lazy lol

got some new bits :-

nismo 400R copy arch extentions... the white ones are a better fit al round so im getting copies of those made up for the fronts aswell.. will remove all the rust and add some girth :D

31102007177.jpg

31102007179.jpg

31102007180.jpg

these are a first to my mind but im sure that wont last long lol...

i also baught some nismo documents of ebay as they were cheap :D

08112007184.jpg

08112007185.jpg

08112007186.jpg

Please don't tell me you're putting those on?!

You're going to have to filler those to blend them in, as soon as you get movement in the front bumper it's going to crack and look wank.

Ben says no, very much like when Ben bought the JDM dildo knob....AOC said no, but Ben did it anyway. :lol:

Your car I guess, but you're gonna need spacers otherwise it will look silly. ;)

getting new wheels... low offsett ones.. filler???? pah thats for lax power there being colour coded and rivited on with small equall screws for over the bumper so they can still be removed and trust me it will work with the new colour scheam!

those wheel arch things look interesting. never seen them before. make sure you get some pic's up of the finished articles

looks nice that fella, all i would do now is get it dropped, i agree with those arch trims, they will look mint colour coded

Right after a few months of beeing a dramer queeen and not knowing what i was gona do with the almera i decided with some spiritual guidence from the dalaytommo im keeping it. so today i started de-rustification of the back wings.... pictures speak a thousand words so here are some pics.. im in the process of spraying and doing one side at a time so the flair wont be on till tonight as its drying.. :cool:

03022008317.jpg

03022008318.jpg

03022008319.jpg

03022008320.jpg

03022008321.jpg

03022008322.jpg

03022008323.jpg

ill keep adding pics as i finish the paint ect...

Back
Top Bottom