My new vzr n1 version 2

@dylan: as sure he would only sell it again lol, Very limited audience to sell this car to I think loads would want but willing to pay or actually having the money maybe something entirely different.

Anyway if it doesn't i'll be more than happy to keep and cripple myself for the next while saving.

lol wanna swap it with another N1...doh...have had thoughts meself to sell up mine...but change me mind everytime I drive it...doh

haha thats harsh paul what can I say I like the smell of cash!!

You know if I could i'd have it sitting outside already...

[video=youtube;iR6oYX1D-0w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR6oYX1D-0w[/video]

How you think that? Is it cause I work hard?!

Would love to have this but had to sell the black V2 to fund the ae86 so mun no fun!

jez POC didn't realise you did any work at all, at all. Any time ive seen ya you were always hanging about outside chatting :tongue:

And with the budget, or should I say lack of, for you SR86, you seem like a man with money to spend :wink:

@ragt20: Ya making ribbons of someone in it that totally wasn't expecting it, I could never get sick of the look on there faces or pulling up alongside someone in a tunnel and dropping into vvl.

@poc: ha ha very good.

Hey man seen that you had a whiteline 4 point under brace :).

Just curious did it fit under the powerland manifold? Your the only person I know with a powerland and a brace :).

Hope your enjoying her :)

Alright man would ya believe its still not fitted man I bought it off POC but was missing bolts and haven't bothered my ass to get them...

But if it fitted with POC's old freak mani I'm sure there will be no hassle with it.

It's going well man have had an issue with belts the last week tho must put up a post on it.

Ah cool must take a look at his pics so.

Good to hear shes going well :).

A few people have had issues with belts after removing aircon actually if thats the one.

think he kept aircon because he likes it too much ha

Paul, there's a big meet in Athlone on the 13th/14th, have it up in the ireland/scotland meets thread, everyone would love if you could come!!

Just seen this tread Paul,hope u get to keep ur car it's the best in the country if not Europe,I'd be temped if it was still 1.6,how is she running now after the build?

Why not 2 litre afraid it would loosen your moose? ha ha no reason not to go 2 litre if ya had the option, better fuel economy same tax and insurance and more power... it's just as rev happy and no less fun. Where can ya go wrong?

It's running perfect man absolutly perfect bar the water pump belt skipping a tooth there but hopefully thats solved now there is proper tension on the belt.

Here are 2 quick vids I was ment to post them ages ago but forgot, this was the first spin after i got it mapped it has freed out a lot more these days with driving,

Anyway excuse the music in this one i forgot to turn off the radio, This was on a steep incline on the motorway, In 5th and mostly out of vvl until the very end.

[video=youtube;hyz0T3HYLIk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyz0T3HYLIk[/video]

This is on a flat piece of road from 5th back to 3rd and on up...
[video=youtube;oacV0klbMIw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oacV0klbMIw[/video]

It's not that impressive hopefully with the exhaust come this winter it will yield more.

always thought this car had better gearing then standard but it seems to be the same going by the videos, some pull in 5th all the same paul, the new exhaust should free up a good bit more power

@ jason, I rebuilt the box the time the engine was out never thought to check actually i doubt it ever did but must take a look at the gears. @ deccie: ha ha i wouldn't be listening to her all the time ha ha it was just the radio for some reason she was back in the charts during the summer?

Back
Top Bottom