My PH1 gti

Well I've got my wilwood 310 brakes to fit, and strip some more weight, Already lost 140kg out of it

Id be interesting to know how much your car weight's any local avaibility to a weighbridge? would be interesting to know the power to weight ratio :yinyang:

You got bigger Wilwoods then me :gun_bandana:

I'll be weighing the car once I'm happy with the amount of strippage, then once it's mapped I'll have a correct power to weight ratio. The wilwoods i bought off kristian ages ago, I think the lines are standard braided ones for a pulsar

I'll be weighing the car once I'm happy with the amount of strippage, then once it's mapped I'll have a correct power to weight ratio. The wilwoods u bought off kristian ages ago, I think the lines are standard braided ones for a pulsar

No No.

We aint bough Wilwoods from K.

Wilwoods we bought yesterday from a chap with a Pulsar GTi-R. Wanted to know if the standard Almera Brake Lines will work, or will we need Pulsar Ones that fit?

Sorry that was a typo, I meant I bought the wilwoods off kristian. You'll need lines that fit the wilwood calliper, I'll put a link up tomorrow for a place you can get them from. Just phone up and ask for lines to fit the wilwood caliper for a pulsar

Sorry that was a typo, I meant I bought the wilwoods off kristian. You'll need lines that fit the wilwood calliper, I'll put a link up tomorrow for a place you can get them from. Just phone up and ask for lines to fit the wilwood caliper for a pulsar

p.s was just waiting for krisitan bashing to start:tt2:

Yeah any news on this build, whats up?

I hope you are coming to the HLM Dyno meet.

Sorry for the lack of update, had a long christmas holiday then had loads of work to do on the house. I've fitted new discs to the wilwoods and will be fitting them in the next week or so hopefully, also gunna try and rip the ABS out at the same time, i'm gunna take the pump out and tee all the lines together and see how it feels, may fit a bias valve if they dont feel right. Then i need to get a few little bits to finish the engine off and it'll be ready to drop in. Oh and i've gotta fiddle about with the air pump i'm gunna use as a crankcase evac system.

Well after a mammoth year setting up my own business and working on my house i'm finally giving the car and engine some attention. Final bits for the build are being ordered and ill take some pics of the engine in the week just so david has something to drool over lol. I've got fittings and braided hose to make my own front brake lines to the wilwoods (pictures soon) and i've also bought all the bits to rid me of the abs for good. MOT is due in november so i'll try and get the brakes all done by then, and after thats out the way the engine can go in. Will update some pics later.

Just gone though this all again, should be a different animal since when I last had a ride in it for sure.

What does 87mm bore with 86mm crank put it into total engine displacement wise?

Back
Top Bottom