My ph2 GTi

while i would say ignore figures too, i was thinkin about this at work earlier, and gotta say going on what i've read abut ve's on the dash -it's gotta be true that an engine is only as strong as it's weakest link and like sam and joe point out maybe the ssac in particular and cat back are just restricting whatever else is there

mine had an SSAC.

mine had 165whp on the DE map then gained the 6whp peak from tuning similar to yours but big gains right across too

top marks for all the work though boyo

mine had an SSAC.

mine had 165whp on the DE map then gained the 6whp peak from tuning similar to yours but big gains right across too

top marks for all the work though boyo

yeh but you're too much of a dirty hot fuckslut for the ssac to matter, you were bound to make good numbers hunni

Nice one Kurt.

As the others have said, it will benefit from a better header and definately a bigger bore exhaust.

Otherwise, i think the figures are pretty much bang on.

Thanks dude, crazy looking back at those pictures from 4 years ago....it was so clean! The car feels good at the moment, needs full bushes doing and another 50kg out of it. But nothing planned until next year, just keep it in one piece at Mallory.

Just Chillin'.

oulton5.jpg

oulton3.jpg

oulton7.jpg

One of the best days I've had on Track, plenty of twitchy bum moments in the morning while dodging spinning cars at 80mph, even had abit of lift off oversteer myself mixed with one perfectly dry racing line in the afternoon for all out madness. Car was sublime all day, bar the touch and go 3rd synchro! But meh, that can wait. Passed so many cars, I lost count of the expensive machinery I bullied out of the way.

Just Chillin'.

oulton5.jpg

oulton3.jpg

oulton7.jpg

One of the best days I've had on Track, plenty of twitchy bum moments in the morning while dodging spinning cars at 80mph, even had abit of lift off oversteer myself mixed with one perfectly dry racing line in the afternoon for all out madness. Car was sublime all day, bar the touch and go 3rd synchro! But meh, that can wait. Passed so many cars, I lost count of the expensive machinery I bullied out of the way.

I dunno what to say really! I just love it. The car. The fact it's a track slag and the fact that it dicks on a lot of unsuspecting more expensive metal!

awesome kurt, proper cool

any examples of the more exotic stuff to get mirked by a boring old mid 90s nissan warm hatch family car?

Cheers boys, There was all sorts craig....An S2000, 2 tuned Scoobs, 2 Elises, 2 race prepped Clio sports,993 carrera Caterhams etc. Ok some of them are rwd and certain drivers may be abit cautious...but still no excuse. I got blitzed by a E46 M3, a super quick Evo 6 and a 996 Turbo which is fine by me. Oh and a DC2 which was scary fast around corners....very well driven too.

It is Girv, all my other vids are there but this is one of them GO PRO wide cameras...so not ideal for being so far back.

You are Corbs, but they have to approve of how they are mounted ie, with a proper mount.

Back
Top Bottom