My ph2 GTi

I was shouting at the Impreza driver "well slow":lol: He was crawling round corners then booting it away from me on the straights, so I couldn't get past. I was starting to get annoyed.

Got round to test fitting one of the wheels yesterday, had them dice January. Did want bronze but they had none in the country. I think they look mint, really light and should make a good difference on track.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1301227680989.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1301227680989.jpg
    888 KB · Views: 77
  • uploadfromtaptalk1301227720868.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1301227720868.jpg
    932 KB · Views: 253
they the 7" et 20's or the 8's et0? look sweeeet though :D

as soon as i get the cash i want the 8's in bronze with spacers to make them -25mm

Ha yeh there 7" et20. 8s would look immense, but I want to keep using 195 wide r888s.

kurts wheels are awsome i'v watched them become available on driftworks the last year and i spend ages looking at them most days there perfect..

Got round to test fitting one of the wheels yesterday, had them dice January. Did want bronze but they had none in the country. I think they look mint, really light and should make a good difference on track.

Sick! just, Sick! Best n15 on the forum in my eyes and it's just got even better.

For those of you who aren't cool enough to see my Facebook, This is a pic from the Easter weekend. Wheels were taken back off after this and also went back to a normal plate after getting a fine last week.

IMAG0082.jpg

Back
Top Bottom