My PH2 GTI

what spring rates do the Ksports come with i have diyama gen 1's and there abit soft perfect for road driving but id lvoe them a couple of kg's harder i think the Ksports are abit better spring rate..

car llooks pimp dude but its got grids do its gona..

drunk?

Dyslexic. IIRC the original K sports like Kurt has were harder and had the standard 7/5kg springs, while a lot of people have opted for the 5/4kg springs on the new group buy which are slightly softer.

I couldnt work out what you were saying about Grids!?

So Wezz when's it going on the track? I bet you're itching!

rotamotivation.jpg

:lol:

Car looks good now mate.

I hope that pic is from a really high performance car. I'd hope that wouldnt happen to anything under 200bhp?

just finished raising it up, it drives so much better now and looks "right" was a bit too low before, plus the underneath of the car is liking me again now lol, was too dark before i could take pics, dan got a few so may see them soon.

think i'll wait until the VE is in for a track sesh :D

wayne that number doesnt work fella

Here we go lads....heres some photos of the north east GTI's:)

Cant wait to start modifing mine properly once your sr20 is in mine wezz:D

Loving your mera tho wezz, sounds awsome and goes like a rocket! You gona be able to handle her once the ve is in!! lol

DSC00094.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC00095.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC00096.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC00098.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC00099.jpg
[/IMG]
Very Nice:D
DSC00103.jpg
[/IMG]

its the small wheels sam, need some bigger profile tyres me thinks, tbh looking at it i might drop the front a tiny bit down, the back is perfect now though

we'll get some proper pics of the cars with proper camera one day dan?

You've got 15" or 16" Grids? I've found 205/55 good for filling the arches on my 16s. When these wear though I might get 205/50 as the walls tend to wobble a bit in high speed cornering. Could just be my tyre brand though.

drop the front more mate defo.

my grids are 16" with 45 profile tyres and they're fine mate. i'd say you could drop it another 10-15mm without too much hassle. i drive pretty hard on bumpy country roads and rarely hit the deck;)

Back
Top Bottom