My PH2 GTI

Some 16ve`s came with the 8 CW due to the higher rev limit. 4 CW cranks wear slightly quicker but weigh less.

i thought that might be the case ian but even so its definitely a 2.0 crank :D

cheers tommo, might get some carbon fibre fake sticky shit and put that on it lol

nemm cruise was on saturday night, a few pics from it

100_4227.jpg

100_4271.jpg

good pose :rolleyes:
100_4273.jpg

GT30, darton sleeved block K20 turbo EK
100_4306.jpg

100_4307.jpg

100_4254.jpg

100_4252.jpg

100_4233.jpg

100_4235.jpg

stunning cars! man i love those sylvias!

is that a 180sx with the SR20DET or the 200sx s13 CA18DET? stunning either way!

the white S13 is a u.k 200sx, on the cheeky drive from the main meet to the 2nd meet up place he was drifting between traffic cones in the middle of a dual carriageway, looked mint to say the least

rear strut brace (cheers james)
Image330.jpg

SR20VE black rocker cover...no im not taking the neo badge off as im using this rocker cover for my VE, i was sick of looking at the dirty silver one and couldnt be bothered to clean it :cool:
Image331.jpg

also this is what a 55k full service history head looks like inside :cool:
Image329.jpg

^ kool i like the black look, do i spot a ecotek widget?

how much room was there behind the wheel arch lining fella and did you have to make the hole in the panel bigger? im doing the same set up tomorrow.
david

you do spot an ecotek matey.

plenty of room, i didnt go through the hole next to the battery, ive got mine going through the hole on the inner wing, fit through perfectly

my 3RD SR in bits, this time the 20VE bottom, it was in as bad condition as i was expecting too :( cylinders 1 and 2 had a little surface rust but thats due to my own neglectful behavior :lol: luckily it came up nice and smooth after a bit of brake cleaner and a non abrasive pad was taken to them :D bring on pay day on friday and refrsh bits will be getting ordered from greg

Image338.jpg

Image339.jpg

leave it black. goes with the trim around the lights and the black edging to the rear screen. always thought that....

Back
Top Bottom