My PH2 GTI

you love the matt black inside situation dont you gadge lol. tinted windows yeeeeeeeeees, and oh boy the coilovers will be here verrrrrrrrrrrry soon woop woop :D

(i will get the GTiR finished some day lol)

oh they arrived :D
Image355.jpg

so determined as i am i cracked on, can anybody say ON THE DECK!! :D a few quckies off my phone
Image356.jpg

Image357.jpg

Image358.jpg

the front needs bringing back up a touch but the back is perfect, i'll be raising it up tomorrow

looks awesome mate;), are they grids? what size 17?

dunno what the area aroud you is like but with the front that low, as good as it looks, you splitter and that metal beam under engine will die!:eek:

defo up a tad.

looks mint mate- hows the handling and harshness? found a nice balance yet? s'pose they needin beddin in

cheers chaps, as i say it needs bringing up a touch at the front. roads are ok around here, not too many speed bumps lol. yep they are grids 16" fella

only just got them on an hour ago, i have the rears set slightly harder than front but obviously everything is going to need laser aligning.

question for coilover people. what camber do you go for up front? kurt as we were talking about it i know yours are at 0 but mark you were saying negative 3 lol

not sure on the numbers but mine are fairly standard/straight if you see what i mean - even then the inside edges of tyre scrub out like a bastard.

wouldn think there's any need for loads of camber unless your a serious track freak all the time and caning it. otherwise your tyres will last 5 mins.

car akes me sex wee dude, i want the rear clusters too;)

-1.5-2* for best handling, but you must get the tracking spot on or it`ll eat tyres. Camber alone doesn`t greatly effect tyre ware. Increased camber + bad tracking is bad news

cheers fellas :D

i need to get it sorted as it seems to handle better when the standard set up was on lol, only to be expected when that low with no set up though.

definitely needs to come up, been out tonight and the engine support has already taken a beating lmao

im going to steal my step dads camera again and go photo whoring now its sitting in the weeds :D

Bloody awesome mate, bet it will handle like a dream when set up. Stufa had his done and the guy that set it up drove it round with Stu in the passanger seat. He was shit scared it went round the corners so fast! Plus it actually looks like the wheels are part of the car now lol :thumb:

Do you reckon its just the tracking that needs sorting wezz? Or the height and camber too?
Looks great either way!

Make the rear a bit firmer than the front for increased oversteer. For street use i do 10 clicks Fr ond 15 clicks R, track use 15 Fr and 20 R, for 1/4 mile i set the rear to max which stops the rear end dipping.

tbh corbs the tracking seems ok but its still going to get done anyway, i'll probably get the camber set to -1

cheers ian, at the moment i have the rear set to 5 from stiffest and the front 10 from stiffest lol, needs to be softer really, its lethal lol.

im going to crack on in a minuite and raise it up a touch

what spring rates do the Ksports come with i have diyama gen 1's and there abit soft perfect for road driving but id lvoe them a couple of kg's harder i think the Ksports are abit better spring rate..

car llooks pimp dude but its got grids do its gona..

Back
Top Bottom