My PH2 GTI

ian - yeh the rev limit needs upping, but it feels awesome that the max power is at the limit, even if i upped the limit to 7500.

paul - yeh well my car was as quick as a CTR when it had the DE in, so they have no chance now :D

VVL is like boost, its addictable :lol:

listen for the intake cam, then the exhaust soon after :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1_0jvYJN2M

lmao :lol: cheers fella

no cage, dont want to weigh it down :lol: awaiting a bucket seat for cadwell park though :D and some more stripping of the interior woohoo

so your 14.8 ctr kinda speed was just breathing mods and weight loss? what weight you lose? :cool:

and now you have the same but with 50 extra vvl horses?! shit a brick, awesome stuff bud :D

certainly was dude. weight out of it is 150kg so far, hoping maybe another 20 out of it and yeh the extra 44whp :D

soz to spam! is the 150kg loss listed anywhere in this thread? i wanna lose all that! :D

only i thought rowdy had to lose sunroof, light battery etc to get rid of that much?

well basically it weighed 1220kg when i had full interior and my sub and amp in the boot. it now weighs 1070kg...

i havent gone to the extent of rowdys stripping (ive heard his stripping is top notch btw :lol:) all carpets, and sound deadening, all rear interior out.

im going to take the dash out and get rid of all the sound deadening behind there and the aircon box (putting the dash back in though). roof lining still to come out, plastics around the rear windows and the lighter bucket seat, i also had it weighed in at 1070kg before i had the k-sports on it so that will have brought it down.

been out tonight and some guy was at the local private road in a mapped leon cupra R...yeh the GTi pulled away from it :D the look on his face was a picture as he couldnt hear a turbo whistling, only a screaming brute N/A motor :lol: plus i had a heavy passenger and he was on his own

lmao :lol: cheers fella

no cage, dont want to weigh it down :lol: awaiting a bucket seat for cadwell park though :D and some more stripping of the interior woohoo

Have you booked? Places will be going fast like!

Looks like i will be a spectator unless the dole hole gives me a crisis loan!

not yet gadge, need to get my finger out, will have to see how the money sitch is as well, as dastek have cleaned me out :lol:

i havent gone to the extent of rowdys stripping (ive heard his stripping is top notch btw :lol:)

been out tonight and some guy was at the local private road in a mapped leon cupra R...yeh the GTi pulled away from it :D the look on his face was a picture as he couldnt hear a turbo whistling, only a screaming brute N/A motor :lol: plus i had a heavy passenger and he was on his own

Didn`t know my stripping skills were so well appreciated! :O

Leon are too heavy! Power to weight ratio always wins!

:thumb:

damn right they are :lol:

yeh heavy motors but it was still quick, never got chance to ask him what he had fully done to it.

we all know that this isnt truly accurate but...:D

Power at Flywheel (BHP) : 211
Weight without Driver (KG) : 1050
Power to Weight Ratio (BHP Per Ton) : 204.18
0 - 60 (Secs) : 5.63
0 - 100 (Secs) : 13.90
60 - 100 (Secs) : 8.27
Quarter Mile (Secs) : 14.02
Terminal Speed (MPH) : 100.42
Drag Strip Quarter Mile (Secs) : 13.82
Drag Strip Terminal Speed (MPH) : 102.23

compared to when i did the 14.8...