My PH2 GTI

^ tut tut haha

wezz i like it - however maybe add a blue decal to the rear of the side skirts, which sits at a slight angle across the silver & black of the paint. thus to show your body work doesn't finish where the silver paint does.

dd

2009_071100011.jpg

Maybe paint the raised piece of the bumper black (circled) Just the bit that the sun is highlighting.

Whats the arrow pointing at? Looks fruity.

Oh yeah, they look mint mush.

with the exhaust go to them ask for the 3" in prep for your turbo conversion ;)

and you definately need to loose the spat in favour of a proper splitter, p2 sri FTW

I've had a little play Wezzley, I know you've just had it painted and won't be changing it but what do you think about something like this?

2009_07110001copy.jpg

2009_07110002copy.jpg

dide a subtle chop dude on what i think needs to be done.. im liking simcards version but i think it makes the sideskirts look bowed

wezz.jpg

:cool:

yeah i think that your origonal setup looks better wezz,
not sims,

but definately get a front splitter!!

it sits far too high at the front :D

ah yes it looks great on there, but one thing it is on there is pretty much the same as every other PH2, how it is now is "mine" in the sense it has unique mods on it :D

Wezz I think you need to take a step back and take a look at this on the whole. I totally see what you are trying to do with being innovative and the rear bumper is SWEET, but the other bits are just ruining a mint motor.

It's sort of like saying "Tomorrow, I'm going to buy an aston martin in blue and paint the front bumper pink and stick a cornflakes packet to the roof because then it will be "mine"."

Back
Top Bottom