My PH2 GTI

better up the rev limit this time then boyo

whats special about this ASP header then?

And refusing to fit a 3" system what the fuck, wouldnt they get more money for a bigger system?, theyre probably thinking bout type r vtecs, think a performance exhaust for them is 2.5 inch. . .

And if you need to be put up for the night down these ways if you go to Tommo's exhaust building genie friend, you can crash at mine mate, maybe BMX time? Lol
Joe

When Paul D had the SR20VE in his car he bought Big Al's 3" exhaust.

It was too loud for his liking so he took it to AAS and they thought it was ridiculous having the 3" system on there. So they have had experience of a 3" on a VVL powered Almera before.....

Mick

When Paul D had the SR20VE in his car he bought Big Al's 3" exhaust.

It was too loud for his liking so he took it to AAS and they thought it was ridiculous having the 3" system on there. So they have had experience of a 3" on a VVL powered Almera before.....

Mick

Yeah but they didn't put it on a dyno and find out how the performance was affected between a 2.5" and a 3" system.

Yeah but they didn't put it on a dyno and find out how the performance was affected between a 2.5" and a 3" system.

I didn't say they mentioned anything with regards to performance, I merely stated that they have had a scenario like this in the past, hence they must have a reason for not wanting to take the job on!

Mick

I didn't say they mentioned anything with regards to performance, I merely stated that they have had a scenario like this in the past, hence they must have a reason for not wanting to take the job on!

Mick

They don't wan't to put their name to something that isnt common ground in this country, faggots.

Every customer I deal with (dozens a day), they get what they wan't....no matter what I think of it. Their house, their money, their choice.

I think Wezz needs to printout some of the graphs/experiences of those with VE's and 3" exhausts and show them.....then when they agree, walk away.

Yes i'm a bitter person.

AAS's workmanship is great usually. But after this, and seeing the manifold they made with the wrong cylinders matched up? stupid really! I was under the impression that the boys in the US got gains from a 3 inch system as opposed to a 2.5?

my latest bid to be "different" and to go with my "custom" (haha) front spats :D

got my sideskirts back, next will be my front bumper to get painted properly

2009_07110001.jpg

2009_07110002.jpg

I like :thumb:.

Please smooth off and sort out your front bumper before you get it sprayed though! Really let you down on the show & shine :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom