My PH2 GTI

yeh i see what your saying as well dude, all a matter of opinion though isnt it, i dont think im ruining it :D plus function over form, id rather it be fast than look "stunning"

My favourite was when it looked like this:
IMG_2939.jpg

Im gonna say a VZR/SRi splitter would have finished it and If you had left it black it would have tied in with your rear painty bit, sideskirts dont work at all now just looks like you have hacksawed them aswell :lol:

If you wanted it to go faster clearly non body kit would be the way forward, and you need to cut loads of holes in the rear bumper to stop it acting like a parachute......

:lol: all im going to say is suck me beautiful, at the end of the day its a granny wagon, it goes fast and looks all right imo :D

absolutely delicious :cool: cool place for pics too that ;)

you wired your vzr inners to come on with lights or just turn your fogs on too? look sick like that i just turn fogs on lol

Wheels are ugly as hell so a crazy colour should distract from that :lol:. Slicks are sexy.

haha, nice slicks mate, but did you steal those wheels from a ford probe?! :lol:

3 spoke, futuristic, whoosh, a new motoring age of supersonic speeeeeeeeedddd :cool: babylon zoo had those wheels on their tour bus i think

i love the wheels purely because they are ghetto as fuck, for 50 quid i cant argue can i, they have only done 2 runs down the strip on a 2.0 corsa B

It'll make the car look epic. People won't see you coming and will think you're a shed!

i think they are 50 profile boss, yeh im looking forward to testing them against the CTR's

they are getting trial fitted in a bit, i'll post some pics up later

Back
Top Bottom