My PH2 GTI

But you can understand where im coming from, single roller set ups are meant to be more accurate for this very reason.

Twin roller set ups generally measure bhp by acting as a brake/resistance against the wheels whereby a single roller set up is a free wheel and power is measured via the pure inertia of that given from the driven wheels.

dd

Yea i know what ya mean m8, only thing i can do is to compare the results with my 2nd rolling road run in wicklow when we get down, an see how it differs

Only ever been for one power run at thor racing, using the dynapack that literally bolts onto the hubs! guessing thats a apretty accurate way as its direct drive too

Have you done any "engine" work... ?
That's pretty impressive with the figures.. make me want to go clean my air meter out :D

No, iv never even opened the rocker cover lol! jus ur normal "Bolt-on" mods . 4-2-1 Stainless System, HKS induction, Advanced timing couple degrees, De-cat Ummmm, and lots of good old servicing :-) also did my gearbox oil twice in the past 4 months or so, which is prob another reason y the figures aint too bad for what it is

My Shiny Ph2 GTI

I decided to clean the car today, thot i wud giv it a wee polish, with maguires show shine wax and maguires shampoo. . . Didnt polish the front bumper and side skirts (cus im lazy lol)

Here are the results. .

General Image

22072009379.jpg

Rear of car

22072009380.jpg

Reflection on Rear Quarter

22072009381.jpg

Another reflection pic

22072009382.jpg

Front of car

22072009383.jpg

Came out really well :thumb:. I think you can see the difference between the wing/bonnet and the bumper where one is polished and the other not.

Very clean and looks ace. Can really see the difference with the bumper/splitter eh! How come you got P1 headlights?

well there is a story behind that lol . . Because my Ph2 h/lights were slightly damaged, on 1, the leveler didnt work, and other had a slight crack. .. Wudnt pass our MOT system, so i borrowd chris (hardc0re's) and we jus never swapped back, i dont mind them tbh, an i thnk chris likes the black surround for his matt black rat rod lol

Whats the story with the english reg? Was it brought over on a boat? Looks fantastic all the same. Dont be driving through the Broadway Underpass on a rainy day tho, given where the intake is on the bumper lol.

shiny shiny, you can definately tell the difference the polish makes, nice one!

next time polish the whole car and stop being lazy! lol :D

cheers pplz . big up the red crew, i agree

its a scorpion system that is on the car, sounds pretty good all the same. As for my fuelling issue, not quite sorted yet, pretty low on cash at the min, lookin to get a piggyback, an i hav a regulator lined up from almeraturbo, so all shud b good.

I think next time the car gets a polish, i mite go all out, an use some navi wax :-) which is supposed to be the dogs balls of polish, an the bumper, side skirts and roof will get it also lol

As for the english reg, because almera gti's are few an far between in northern ireland, i had to go to scotland to get mine, an bring it back, i decided not to change over the a northern irish plate, i liked the english one lol

As for the broadway almerasaloon, i no, although the whole car usually fills up wit water on a bad day lol. . me an chris say the car the other nite, looks reli well, on saintfield road :-)

Next in line for the gti:

My next major updates to the GTI is getting it tidied up again - this will mean getting tghe bumper, bonnet, rear quarter re-painted, as the terrible belfast weather didnt like the gti, and the low driveways and speed bumps didnt like debbies low lying bumper.

For this week i have lined up to get the front and rear calipers sand blasted, and i have a seal kit from nissan to refurb the fronts..once the calipers are cleaned and minted, and perfect, im gonna change the discs and pads all round (same as hardcoreS) and upgrade to dot 5.1, also with this, im thinkin about doing the 20mm spacer conversion, for the sake of about 20-30 quid, it would be rude not to. I want debbie to be mint again, as i have slghtly deprived her over the winter months, and its starting to annoy me

Back
Top Bottom