My PH2 GTI

Another Small Update before some images -

This weekend is shaping up to be quite busy (Weather depending)
I have in the post, front and back Poly mounts for the car, so hopefully have these by the weekend, if not, i have bought some Extra stong windscreen bonder, which i am going to make shift solid mounts, Driver side, and gear box side :-)

On the agenda also is my Coilovers. I have some black and orange paint, i am going to paint them,and fix them up (Black strut, and st focus orange springs) lol (just for fun, no particular reason why). I want to have these complete by the weekend, if not, next week will do

I also have a short shifter to be installed in the car, which i hope to have done by the weekend also, my only issue with this, is my DE-CAT pipe is welded, not bolt in, meaning i have to work around the exhaust, rather than unbolt the de cat pipe :-(

I have also another Fuel pressure gauge to put in, one that is not leaking - So i think i will just take the old one out, and install a new pipe, and not use a gauge, until i get my nismo FPR

I also have a roll of Scotchgard to put on, the bottom of my bonnet, as i got quite a large stone chip on my nice new shiny bonnet :-(

Anyway - Pics will follow......

Over the weekend i got a little something else done..Got my short Shifter fitted, wish i had have bought one of these ages ago lol, enjoying it i must say..Also got a bit bored, and decided to fill a gear box engine mount i had lying about..Here are some snaps...

Attachments

• EngineMount1..JPG
    EngineMount1..JPG
    828.8 KB · Views: 8
  • EngineMount2..jpg
    EngineMount2..jpg
    599 KB · Views: 18
  • EngineMount3..jpg
    EngineMount3..jpg
    592.7 KB · Views: 17
  • EngineMount4..jpg
    EngineMount4..jpg
    791.7 KB · Views: 24
So when i get my poly mounts, i am going to do the engine side mount with the same windscreen bonder i used "siklflex"- Drys rock hard - Cant wait to put them in for the crack..
Also still waiting on my poly mounts arriving for the front and back

OK, time for another Update -

There hasnt been much to report at present, but... Got myself a JDM Centre console :-) Awsome lol
Also fixed my speedo, and tacho

What will i be doing now?

I have planned this weekend to change the gear box in the car, as the syncro is starting to go, so i have orderd inner CV boot, and a drive shaft seal from nissan, so hopefully this will be handy enuff done.
Also purchased new genuine belts PAS, and ALT, so maybe try and get this done at the weekend also.

Have booked the car in to have another bit of painting done, bootlid, and rear bumper, so the car will look mint again.
Also planned for some new rubber at the end of the month, due to the excess amount of rain NI get, and iv got cheap tyres on it at the min

Also have a set of JWT's to install in the car also - whcih imlooking forward to.. Will post up some snaps when everything is up and running

I would also be grateful, if anyone has any coilovers they are looking to sell :-)

over and out

Back
Top Bottom