My PH2 GTI

he got the gti ones fitted again.

spacers aint gonna be cheap mate, i was lucky... check ebay though or the links i posted in my thread

the spacers eddie got are £50 + 10 delivery, thats all spacers and studs etc so not bad at all.

search for nissan spacers and they come up, 20mm ones

did look the bizz at the top of the first page fella
dd

I dont no what u mean lol

N e way, for got to say - yeah got my GTI headlights back in, wil post images up soon

I dont think they will be al lthat expensive - Could get them fabricated from hardcores ones if i reli wanted to lol and if he allowd me hehe

The car as it stands at the min, thought i would post couple of recent images

17032010096.jpg

17032010097.jpg

Thought i would give a bit of an update to this since its been a while

Where debbie sits now...

Over the winter the car has had been pretty much kicked to the kerb, so i am now in the process of getting the car the way i want it. This included getting the car throught the MOT, fixing the fuel leak, refurbing the brake calipers, including painting all 4 this time, and new rear discs.

Pipeline...
- The car is booked in to getting a lick of paint - Front bumper, Bonnet, both wings, Passenger Quarter + door
- Also at present, im contemplating a dastek unichip, to fix my fuelling issues that i have been having lately
- Debbie also needs new tyres, so this is also on the pipeline
- Punto Rear Wiper (least of my worries at present tho)

Also recently i have had my rear coilovers refurbed, with new seals (not 100% perfect, but no leakages) - I am go:thumb:ing to paint the coilovers, to tidy them up a bit, and slam the car once again.

Once this is all done, hopefully in next month, the car will be sitting, the way i have also wanted it - Minus turbo/Cams lol
I would like to go downt the route of new wheels, but im happy with the standard GTI wheels

Watch this space...

well bonjourno bobbert! id like to add that the car passed MOT with the fuel leak, thanks to yours truely, [insert sucking off the tester jokes here] but hey it passed :D

4x proxes 195 55 15 fitted at my door for £65 per corner, total £260. steep much? i think so considering i got 4x 195 45 15 proxes for about £150 delivered.

fitting, balancing and valves for £20, so that was under £200 about 6 months ago

ill speak to yer man, neil kirpatrick, and see if he can do 6 for any less, said that he is a toyo dealer and if i can get them cheaper he'll see what he can do

i assume you only need 2?

well rob, shall we enlighten them to the problem? lol. could have been a half hour job if we actually looked first

thanks for last night by the way, my turn to get the beef next time :gay:

Time for another update..

The past week i have had my car away getting tidied up, this included a respray of the bonnet, bumper (which was wrecked), both wings, passenger quarter (also had a small dent taken out). Here is the after snaps.. (just to note - I will put the nissan badge back in soon lol)

26062010007.jpg

26062010002.jpg

26062010005.jpg

Another update for debbie datsun lately was a small fuel pressure gauge, waiting for the nismo regulator i will shortly be ordering:

18062010007.jpg

I Have orderd me a shortshift for the car, and contemplating a VZR Grill.

Coilovers are getting painted also, and re-greased before putting them back in, so i will update on images when the car is slammed.
Needing new tyres on the front very soon, so maybe gona go back to the good old Proxes :)
Anyway, will drop am update soon :)

na paint work is dry as a bone :-) Just nice n shiny
Yea i am pleased - Considering what the bumper was like before - was in a bad way, the bottom was virtually flat lol oops, but is nice an round nw

Back
Top Bottom