My PH2 GTI

BC Coilovers are also extremely good. Contact Apex Performance for them. Kev is on the forums here so can be send a PM.

Got my car tidyed up, and by fuck am i impressed :)

Here is a sneak peek, as the back was the worst of the whole car - and a picture of my roof (which for some reason looks like a big shiny red corridor lol) (have to add as attachments, will photobucket tonight or tomorrow, and show of the shinyness :) )

Attachments

• car1..jpg
    car1..jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 31
  • car2..jpg
    car2..jpg
    137 KB · Views: 39
Must have just been the light, and the colours merging lol
Duno, thot it was kinda cool - Cant wait to get pics of of the car now

Got scotchgard film put at the bottom of the bonnet also - which looks ,... ok, but the trouble i have had with stone chips is unreal so its necessary lol

Took me a while to realise what was going on in the 2nd pick. I'm blaming it on the phone screen :p

Really shiney

Steve

Yea car has had some TLC - Had been buffed after painting with Finesse - Came out reli well when i went to see it
So have some navi wax now to put on, when i get a break between the rain showers

did you tell jenks if he dosnt paint mine ill shit in his cornflakes?

i did actually LOL there....People in work think im nuts enuff without having to laugh at me laughing at myself ;-)
anyway -
Get the roof buffed to shit mate, u wud be surprised how well it came up - managed to get all the oxidation marks out of my roof with just buffing it- sure it'll only take an hour, ill give u a hand ;-) so u coming with me for a few hours to do my gear box?
xo

Ok, Another debbie update...

Picked up the datsun yesterday after getting freshened up, getting a lick of paint. Got the bootlid, front (again) and rear bumper, passenger door an rear passenger quarter done. Today i also got my poly mounts fitted finally also, feels like a new car, virbrations in the cabin, are fukin awsome, and gear changes are instant, reli puts the power down well... Also this morning, got some new rubber as promised for debbie, some new toyo proxes T1Rs.. Here are some pix (and vids)...

25092010131.jpg

Chrises car in the reflection of mine...

25092010129.jpg

Both red datsuns..
25092010128.jpg

25092010125.jpg

25092010123.jpg

25092010122.jpg

---------------------------------------------------
POLY MOUNT INSTALL
---------------------------------------------------

Forgot to take snaps but have a video of before and after of the engine movement

25092010117.jpg

BEFORE THE POLY MOUNTS

[video=youtube;PF7u5dboSFs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF7u5dboSFs[/video]

AFTER THE POLY MOUNTS

[video=youtube;TrlsiBF6fDM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrlsiBF6fDM[/video]

Enjoy x

wow lots of movement before, now way better. just the front mount or rear too?
paint work looks 'L'ush d boi

Did the front and rear mounts with gspec poly mounts, i had purchased months ago, i wish i put them in back then, its like driving a new car lol... The gear box mount i filled with "Sikilflex", as the rubber wasnt too bad.. Im leaving the driver side mount until i do my ALT and PAS belt, as we were running short of time on sat#

I am definetely happy with the results, with the lack of movement in the engine, the power is almost instant, can reli feel it when dropping the gears.. Had a go at a polo GTI last night twice, 2 sets of traffic lights lol, and that was 2-0 to the sr20'd gti datsun :) and i had the gf in the car, along with sub, trolley jack, cordless impact wrench,, and loads of other car shit, so the car wasnt exactly light lol (not saying the gf is heavy lol ) - so just awaiting cams now, and all will taste much sweeter :)

Back
Top Bottom