My Rides :)

Was joking mate :)

Don't know the full one and outs yet... we shall derv in a couple of weeks... otherwise I will stay here until Im in assistant management position and open my own office up somewhere... haven't decided yet.

:)

Another update...

It's all happening now :)

IMAG0151.jpg

IMAG0154.jpg

IMAG0153.jpg

Also my new harnesses have arrived..

IMAG0147.jpg

More pics when they are fitted.

It's nearly ready :)

Really sorry about the poor pics... must buy a proper cam

It doesnt help you taking the pics in twilight and with the flash on. The camera just cant work it out.

Looking smart dude looking forward to seeing this in the metal. I would like it to go lower though :), or use fatter tyres to fill them arches.

It will be going lower... probably another inch... only wacked on the coilovers they need setting up and tracking...

seats going in FridaySaturday with harnesses...

then its just spraying up the skirts... de rusting the sills... undersealing and wacking thread boys on..

then its just the brakes to be fitted... then its time for an mot.

lookin good man,

see your still sporting the pulsar racing stickers :thumbs:

def lower it a tad more and go wider too,

how much were your harnesses? supplier etc?

you still interested in spa?

Sorry but the matt black on gloss black doesn't do anything for me. Tasha's GTi was like it for a while, just looked like it had been crashed (Which it had).

Wait till u see the finished product.. :) its a track car its never going to be mint now.. Theres a massive kink in the passenger wing ... rusty bits... I just want to go out and enjoy it...

Pulsar Racing ftw... but defiantly need some more whbite stickers ... might get some done at red line tuning :) (stu u know what I want)

plus some more AOC stickers..

EBay for the harnesses...£75.95 delivered for the pair... got them for a steel as they are usually £50 each.. well happy!!

Well the suspension is all over the place at the moment.. so it defiantly needs setting up and leveling...

Spa is defiantly off as I can't afford to do it.. now I'm on a basic wage doing office work for the next 3 weeks until my foot heals up... its a buggered really but im only working 3 hours a day :)

It will be ready soon!!!

Drivers seat is in... big thanks to Adam (spook) for doing some great work on the seat rail...

Needs a small spacer to level it out... but its solid... and looks the tits...

Il get some pics tomorrow...

Il be fitting the harnesses as well.. E rated so will pass an mot.. :)

No worries mate. I'll cut those spacers Monday and you'll be grand. Starting to look like a proper track car now. Good luck with the harnesses tomorrow.

Got good news and bad news!!

Good news is that the seat feels great harnesses are in and look great...

And the discs and pads have been ordered... :)

IMAG0156.jpg

IMAG0158.jpg

IMAG0160.jpg

IMAG0159.jpg

Bad news is that I didn't realise how bad the rust was getting on the drivers side rear arch..

:(

It will be fixed!!!

IMAG0163.jpg

IMAG0161.jpg

Given the mera a good clean today... looking good :)

IMAG0169.jpg

As well as giving the golf a once over...

IMAG0165.jpg

Didn't realise the mera was so low... it scraped coming out of my drive..

IMAG0166.jpg

My p2 skirts are now ready to go on... just need the inner arch to be welded up...

IMAG0170.jpg

Not too long to go now...

IMAG0167.jpg

Back
Top Bottom