My Rides :)

your better off doin what you want to it,before you put it on the road otherwise you wont get everything you want done,and you will be paying for 2 cars on the road thats how i see it mate.:)

true but what im gettig at is that he keeps spend his money on mods, and then cant come to trackdays, and by the time his finished it he will be 'to skint' to go :)

I will get around to.it in the end.... but I also want it looking decent for JAE, crimbo meets, special occasions...

In all fairness I haven't spent much on it this year at all... so far less than 40 quid and the wheels are only costing me 50 quid... on top... the rest of my money has gone on 2 new suits, a new coat, and a new bag and a new pair of shoes...

As I needed them for work... and now its all about the mera....

And now the fun begins .

It's looking good so far mate. Like we discussed there's not much to do to get it road legal and looking decent then you can build on a good base if you find you're lacking anything on the track. Some good plans in the pipeline. Get it on the road and get a few track days under your belt and then the car will evolve as you need it to. Slowly slowly catchy monkey.

Got some mental plans :)

Thanks for your help... its greatly appreciated...

Send me a text if and when u can do the seats... and if u can get the runners...

And il give u a shout when I've got the calippers sorted

No worries buddy. Happy to help where I can. I'll get in a bit early tomorrow morning and drag the seats out of the skip and chop the rails off.

Sweet...

Looking forward to getting these seats in... they are actually quite comfortable...

Now here is a question.. black or red harnesses??? :)

Lol... would love to Fred... but can't afford to take time off of work at the moment...

Need money...

And no ed... and I can't see it happening to be honest... just going to run it as is... anvd not play with it...

I can't afford 2 toys... and I need this one for work... its not worth spending out on it... the only thing I can see buying for it is the coilovers as the suspension is rubbish on it atm...

And its got a few niggles I want to get rid of first..

IMAG0133.jpg

IMAG0134.jpg

New rota slips fitted.. but look like they will need spacers... where's CoV when u need him!!

Once.the kit is back on... il get some more pics up... but got a bit of work still to do...

Outside...
Underseal sills
Spray and fit skirts
Fix spray and fit p1 bumper back on
Treat rust and touch up

Mechanical...
New brake disks, pads and calippers
Adjust suspension rideheight and then get it aligned
Then mot

Interior...
Fit the buckets
Harnesses