My Rides :)

I can believe that, i sold my scrapper of a GTi last night and already miss it! Well let me know mate, she doesnt seem to be going anywhere too fast ;)

Gonna give her a clean tomorrow... and fit the skirts :)

Also got to put the decat back on as spook needs my car for his MOT :)

Then go for a blast :)

Can't believe how much I've missed this car.. dam winter months!!

Defiantly need a bung in the exhaust for long journeys!!!

Nice car... Glad it got thru MOT alright - Mine had the same this year (rust and all)... Wish I had you engine plus tuning thou.... mines stilll running 1.4 - gets me from a-to-b but not fast :p

I'm looking out for a 1.4 as a daily as I'm selling my golf GT TDi... and don't really need the gulf anymore as I'm moving to brummy in 3 weeks :)

Brummy's a bit easier as the in-laws live in Worcester so might be worth a trip up. The 1.4 is great, it's reliable as the day is long and it's great for the "every-day car" but you gotta look at rust now because they're all rust buckets now :p

Raceworks eat your heart out :)

IMAG0231.jpg

P2 skirts to.be fitted asap

Don't have enough...

The reason I done the splitter is that I keep grounding out coming out of my drive... and put a split on the splitter... even though its only been out 3 times :)

And I think it looks cool :)

Theres a Saxo down here with that done. Looks gash on that, and sorry Rob, but it looks gash on this too :(

no no no no no

just when i thought you'd refrained from sillyness you do that :P

and i can't get on with the matt bumper either :( would look so nice just left simples

Afraid I've got to agree with Craigy, there was a point when this car looked super, and with those wheels it would be great still.

Its holding it together... since taking it out its cracked in 2 places...

I like the Matt black.. got the matt black skirts to go on to :)

It's never going to be a show car... I'm just enjoying it as much as possible... I had enough of spending money spraying the bumpers in gloss just for them to get scratched... at least with Matt black no lacker is needed and it so easy to spray.

Nah tommo, when it was on the rollers at PE (the pic in his sig), that looked at it's best. Sorry Rob, but I'm sure yours is a work in progress still so I'll stand back from judgement as it is now.

Back
Top Bottom