My Rides :)

Have to agree with you ed... loved it like that...

But p1 skirts are too thin and broke...

And always wanted a p1 gti front bumper, so still on the look for a new p1 gti bumper.

Just got me some 285mm Hi-speck disks and caliper spacers... Cheers Craig.

to be fitted sunday ;)

Just need some yellowstuff pads to finish it off!!

Skirts also to be fitted sunday... if all goes to plan!!

Well I picked up Craig's Hi-spec brake kit on Friday evening... and spent the day fitting it as the bolts provided are crappy :)

So replaced some of the bolts with some decent replacements... and got it fitted... looks and feels great...

IMAG0259.jpg

IMAG0264.jpg

IMAG0262.jpg

What ya think :)

Thanks paul didnt want to be harsh and say it but someone did it for me makes it look chavy in my oppinion but each to there own

track car or not the splitter looks so gash, atleast use black gaffer tape....

I think you may find the discs should be round the other way... going from the images I got from Hi-Spec... I like where its sits the calliper though, good to see them on a car :)

There was a discussion about the direction of the discs before they went on and both decided on this. Not sure there was any scientific reason in the end. Just looked right and wanted to ge them on!

Honesty I don't know which ways the disks are support to be... but I'm going to be spraying the below housing and the outer rims black... and painting up the calliper black as well... but leave the carrier silver... think it would look quite cool...

Might end up doing it today :)

Also the rear drums will be going black as well!!

Na... I have recently sprayed up some p2 skirts in Matt black... so I'm just going to wack them on an leave the front bumper Matt... the rear bumper is staying gloss.... as I love the look of the back end of my mera. ;)

Any suggestions on where to get some tiger seal from??

Don`t need tiger seal, just get some silicone bathroom sealant, works fine, that`s what I used to fit the skirts & rear splitter on Chris180s GTi when I had it. ;)

I've got some Tigerseal you can have at work mate. It's grey but shouldn't matter. I'll pick it up tomorrow for you.

Little update...

Fitted the P2 skirts... looking pretty good... well better than it looked with out them

IMAG0267.jpg

The hazard tape will be getting removed next weekend... got some new pvc tape to go on instead...

Also been working on a open mouth grill... grabbed it off of rich a while back and just forgot about it....
Got reminded about it earlier today by spook... so got started on it this afternoon...

Quite like it....

IMAG0268.jpg

The best bit is that the mesh is from Craig's old gti ;)

Back
Top Bottom