My Rides :)

then a bung restricts the flow of the exhaust sapping power and negating the purpose of a free flowing exhaust....

and as for skipping through corners, try adjusting your dampening if that doesnt help adjust the preload on the springs.

Looks nice Rob. Wheels need spacing out now I think. I'll have that strut brace back to you next week, as I'm off this week, and hopefully the passenger seat. Sorry it's taken so long but with the nice light evenings now I should be able to get cracking properly.

lovely car mate i am loving the back end
moving the license plate mate really gives it a clean look

It actually looks very nice mate, but please please please put a black fuel flap on :)

It's actually just orange vinyl over a black flap. So don't let him pull a fast one and say it's back on even though the orange is still on it!

:lol:

Looks smart mate, I think the smooth tailgate might grow on me. Makes it different anyway, unique to yours. The first shot of that set it looks great, back to it's old self I reckon, looking nice :).

Cheers ed, I like making my car look different to any one else :)

The first 2 shots look great I'm my opinion...

I will get rid of the Orange that ride on shot looks much better without the Orange flap..

Going to do the brakes today I think... off to go get some back hammerite :)

looking really good rob, back end looks pretty nice tbh and the amount of extra weight in that tailgate i wouldnt worry about, its probably 3mm steel at the absolute most!

You can feel a difference in weight... but I still managed to put it on by myself... so its not stupidly heavy

Just like the look of the soothed bubbley back end with the vzr rears and the cut p1 rear bumper and the massive cobra backbox..

Another update...

IMAG0307.jpg

Didn't realise how dirty it gets in there...

The finished article :)

IMAG0308.jpg

Back
Top Bottom