My Rides :)

Defiantly thinking about it...

Want to Finnish the interior first... get the rear strut brace and second seat in, fill up the airways with bubble wrap... carpet the passenger door, fill boot cavity with bubble wrap, get the gauges installed properly, get it mapped...
And got to re do the rocker cover as its pitted and looks shit.... and need to pick up and paint my new cusco front strutbrace :)

So just a few bits to do... want to get as much done as possible before japfest

And I've got a feeling its going to need a new gearbox soon

Cleaned and clayed motor.

With the new p2 lights on ;)

And found some 5mm spacers as well that I have waked on the front...

IMAG0321.jpg

IMAG0324.jpg

Think it looks fucking pimp without the silly matt black and stuff. The ONLY thing I would change about the looks (Apart from spacers as you say) would be to mount the rear plate in the middle of the bumper with a P2 plate surround set into it (UK plate).

Side skirted are still Matt ;)

Was thinking about the number plate recess.... but its too much work... and I'm not getting anything sprayed again...

It's support to be a track.car.. ;)

You can barely notice the matt then, the front bumper was obvious. Those wheels are some of my favourites for an N15 too.

The way I'd do it would be to obtain a black P2 plate surround , cut a hole in the bumper to suit the recess, and bond/screw the surround in.

Yeah I'm not a big lover of the 'plate being over the exhaust at the back. I'd be tempted to recess it into the rear bumper or getting a sticker made up. All changed mate. Loving the new direction.

I bet you could get one cheap and just try it out. The only thing is if the curve of the vi
per drops under too sharply. Worth a look though.

Nice :thumb: but is that just cloud reflection on the left section or is it not smooth?

My fault... went in a little too strong with the grinder... doesn't look that bad when looking at it....

Going to.stick an AOC badge over that bit so u won't see it ;)

Back
Top Bottom