My Rides :)

na sam its his castrol challange number, it stays the sam always, and them your car/time goes up on the pod website, :)
mines CC649

seriously tho, rob your car was looking good and your getting bored again, and out come the stickers, :(:(

out of all the stickers you have youve only been to pod and castle combe, you just want a fast track looking car for the road,

Reactions: edk
Agree with Stu. This just seems like a show car with a track theme. Nout wrong with that mind, but it was looking good, and now you seem to be trying too hard.

I've been round brands in my cousins track fiesta and I've done silverstone on my old fzr race bike

It was never going to be a show car.. its too beat up for that... too much rust...

I'm getting bored with it true... I'm not changing the bodykit I like the way it looks...

So I'm trying new things... its just some vinyl that can easily be taken off and replaced..

I have got a few more plans for performance modifications so keep an eye over the for coming year... its getting quicker. ;)

Just one more clean before JAE ;)

IMAG0502.jpg

IMAG0503.jpg

IMAG0506.jpg

IMAG0504.jpg

Shiny ;)

Got no rear tow eye... so have to use the transport lockdown points...

Honestly say what u want about my car... couldn't care less... too many people on this forum jump on the band waggon..

I like the way my car looks... it stands out... maybe for the wrong reasons...

But I don't like my car looking like everyone else's...

It looks good.. sounds good... its fast and it handles great... don't need anything else!!

Been a loooong time since I bumped up my thread...

Car is getting some extensive chassis and engine work over the winter...
Plenty of pics to be shared... I'm hoping to be done before the tubs meet...

Been collecting parts for the last couple of months... working on attack strategies with Spook... and I think we are on to a winner...
Still got quite a list of bits to be bought... but its time to make a start on our build...

Gonna be well worth the wait ;)

All will be reviled as the weekends go by... its giving me a tingley feeling...

Build starts next week... pics coming.

No secret project anymore so I may as well comment! ;)
It will be a very different build to others on here. We've set out a shopping list and a plan of attack so we should be good to go next weekend and start knocking things off the extensive 'To-Do' List.
Will definately raise a few smiles, if not, a few eyebrows. Cant wait to get my teeth into it and help Rob put together a unique car.
Fingers crossed for Buttertubs. Theres a lot of ground to cover between now and April.

Wow... lots been posts since the server change...
Well let's get back up to date...

We all know I'm doing a Supercharger build...
First off... to make space I have changed the current GTI rad and fitted a K11 Micra rad...

IMAG0622.jpg

Then due to space needed again I had to remove the current J performance manifold and fit a 200sx S14a turbo manifold...

IMAG0660.jpg

This gave plenty of space to fit the SC and have space for the intake piping...
But it also gave me problems with coolant lines...
So with Spook's expert knowledge we crafted up a down pipe to suite...

IMAG0661.jpg

Once all was fitted tacked up and seem welded... I heat wrapped the manifold and downpipe to the cat...

IMAG0666.jpg

IMAG0672.jpg

To be continued....

Thanks to this bunch of parts...

IMAG0647.jpg

IMAG0649.jpg

IMAG0650.jpg

The bay went from this...
IMAG0354.jpg

To this...
IMAG0677.jpg

The corner is missing as Spook was fitting a bleed valve in to the silicone pipe.

IMAG0680.jpg

And now looks something like this...
IMAG0681.jpg

Due to the P2 non GTi bumper and Cupra GTi front splitter

To be continued...

With the new modifications fitted ... a day down at the pod was needed...
On an extremely cold day...(started the day off by having to scrape ice off of the windscreen)
I proceeded to test her out on the track... and gave a pretty good performance... running a 14.8004... not bad for the first time outing on a non preped strip.

Here is the latest photo from that day.
CC1638_3.jpg

And time slip...
IMAG0684.jpg

I have now decided I need to save more on weight...
So off comes the smoothed boot... that a good couple of Kg's saved...
And I need to recoup some money...
So the VZR rear lights are up for grabs ... as well as the smoothed boot.. (see my FS thread or send me a pm ;) )

So she now looks like this...
IMAG0686.jpg

VZR's now replaced with P1 VZR quad light up rear lights... pics up soon...

Due to traction problems and my heavy foot... I need grippier tires...
So I purchased a pair of these...

RB5-f3-150.gif

Only to find out from Demon Tweeks that they had put up the auction incorrectly...
But made giving me a set of Federal RSR tires as a replacement... a far superior tyre...

Lots more still to come...

To be continued.

Back
Top Bottom