My SRi

yeap and a close ratio box and LSD i believe. He reckons its 180bhp cus its got a milltek system, nah its 160bhp with the system included. Hes got coilovers but theyre as hard as my lowering springs so planning on suprising him with handling aswell on track :P

to be honest the noise is deceiving and the short ratio gearbox helps ALOT. only time will tell, plus i dont think theyre verry torquey

AN UPDATE!!!! :D

gtib01.jpg

And ive ordered coilovers!!!! whups!
gtib2.jpg

Don't hold your breath on beating the FRP'd Fiesta. They're awesome. Standard a 1.6 Fiesta's quicker than an SRi.

There's even a guy on the ZSOC, with a N/A 1.4 Fiesta that runs 0-60 in 6.something seconds. I love them.

true but sri has a shorter gearbox, im looking at 160bhp frm my build and going to majorly strip th car. This frp in discussion weighs well over a tonne now so when im finished it should be a v close match. My sri beats zs fiestas even at tt the mo

true but sri has a shorter gearbox, im looking at 160bhp frm my build and going to majorly strip th car. This frp in discussion weighs well over a tonne now so when im finished it should be a v close match. My sri beats zs fiestas even at tt the mo

How many BHP does yours have at the moment?

Back
Top Bottom