My SRi

27042009918.jpg

27042009920.jpg

27042009919.jpg

not a blemish on it :D got the flywheel to if needed.......

No blemishes makes paulos a happy ALCer :D

how much you want for that and teh fly? (should be doing this in PM but sod it lol)

Dunno why, find it interesting how each crank is individual, hand bulit engines oh yes!

Out of interest how come you stripped teh GA, got a feeling people would need some parts???

just cos i could i find it therapeutic lol..

spot me £30 for crank fly and storage of your steering rack at the mids meet.. ill throw in all the bearings rods and pistons aswell.. if i get chance im going to port the spare head..

no idea what the last nit meant lol

its tempting but im pushing it to attend the mids meet on funds, shelled out on the pistons and now they inform my theres a 6-8 weeks chuffin back order on the piston rings!!!

A similar build made 160ish bhp but any decent increase in power will make me smile, high compression, 1.7litre, cams, revving to 7500.

I tihnk i can pull it off, fingers crossed lol.

A similar build made 160ish bhp but any decent increase in power will make me smile, high compression, 1.7litre, cams, revving to 7500.

I tihnk i can pull it off, fingers crossed lol.

I hope so. Show the SRi's immenseness to the world. Good luck!

Have you managed to find out the CR ratio with these CA16 pistons fitted?

Edit: Dude, anyone that fettles the GA engine is a hero to me. Crazy, but cool.

copper greased :D
02052009850.jpg

02052009852.jpg

Cant go lower unless i put the old bumper back on, plus this low the only way onto the drive is to reverse the car up grrrrr
02052009854.jpg

02052009855.jpg

Ride height looks about right to me, no point slamming it and making it handle like shite.
Those wheels are mad, undecided on those.

the centre caps will go black like the wheel if i can find some green wheel nuts, i like my mad wheels lol

id like it to go 10mm lower but im going to keep to what the booklet said and not take the thread out the bottom of the bracket

Back
Top Bottom