My SRi

Tasty Paul.. The splitter really does make a big difference dosen't it.. As I don't have a problem getting on your drive at all and my tyre is roughly level with the arch.
Makes you realise.
Looks great in that picture from the back with the kit and lights :)
Its already an amazing SRi!
Joe

Looks great, perfect ride height. Thats how low i want mine when i fit `em. I`m surprised at myself but i like the wheels!

I did look at the red caliper and think hmmm doesnt quite fit now, but i may do them black as could be too much green.

Yeah splitter make a huge difference but im pretty sure it no lower than a bumper with an SRi splitter on the bottom, gti looks lower because the splitter is taller butttt goes up the bumper unlike the sri splitter. Cant beleive i sold the splitter, that would have taken knocks and flexed, a gti one wont grrr

Thats the lowest it will go anyway, gap around the wheel is all equal so it looks good.

The bodywork is shocking, bubbles on arches and tailgate etc but that lot is taking a seat on the back burner until the mechanics are all done.

Wow didnt expect that rowdy :D If you want that ride height it is set how they came out the box, damper body is flush with the bottom of the hub bracket

can we have a distance picture parked on some flat ground pleeeeeeease, would love to see the whole car :lol:

you sold the splitter to a good cause ;)

the original GTi splitter should be getting fixed so I will re-aquire the sri splitter

Incredible car. Amazes me how good old jap cars can look with some effort. Looks the bomb it really does. Lowering really helps almeras more than it does other cars, standard they seem to fly.

Hopefully after all the engine works done the GA16 will be flying also just in a different direction. Excited to see more progress.

Nice one Paul! :thumbs:

I too wasn`t sure about the wheel, but seeing it on the car, it actually works! :lol:

Do another wheel, but replace the green with BS7, I`d be interested to see what it looks like. :D

was tempted to do the BS7 blue lip but body colour lip has been done before and i had to leave some flurescent on the wheel, its not glow in the dark though :(

cheers for teh comments

decked

1.jpg

2.jpg

great colour! as for scratch removal non other than fraclia g3, can me buffed, or by hand for smaller areas great for paint renovation also!

Back
Top Bottom