My SRi

Your not the only one that wants a rare colour lol

Im aiming to get it done before JAE :)

Love the colour of yours though, tis mental innit.

Afterwards its k sport time, keep eyeing them up, coilovers are so much more affordable now.

Slippery slope when you start spending money on a car as im realising

lol was in cornwall and it didnt stop raining from when i left coventry all the way down to cornwall and the rain followed me all the way back, hadn't rained in cov until i approached home haha hence the rain spots lol

hope your car wasnt too lagged when you got back :roll: where abouts did you take those scenics? glad you took the rain with you tho ;)
cant wait to see the kit and colour change, should look the dogs dangly bits!

Hi there,
Any idea where I can get my hands on a pair of fogs for a bumper the same as you have on your SRi?
(Sweet looking ride by the way if I may say so)

Many thanks

took the pics at temple fishery haha

Yeah corbs all rust will be sorted, im welding the inner arch up myself.

Para: Try posting in the wanted section to start with please

Not really done much to her recently, just enjoying driving her ha

Well started rubbing the bodykit down, feathering the edges of any peeling laquar etc

bodykit1.jpg

MOT work:

Nice rot hole
rust1.jpg

rust2.jpg

Prepped
rust3.jpg

And patched as best with a rubbish gasless mig welder on wafer thin metal, well it worked lol
rust4.jpg

Undersealed :)
rust5.jpg

Quick snap of the rep :p
rust7.jpg

And the reason 40mm is the lowest you should really go on springs, look how close the bumpstop is!!
rust6.jpg

was paranoid of blowing myself up, 6 inches from the petrol tank and a gasless welder creates LOTS of spatter!

this car will be transformed in the next 12 months.

it will have a full respray as the paint sucks, got key marks, lot of stone chips, multiple rust areas, really want teh aussy metallic grey like Rads SSS (got the paint code somewhere) theres a fair bit of rust on the bottom of the drivers door and sill, but its not severe. All the arches are starting to bubble up now too but arent bad. The plan is to get bulge indicators and weld up the repeater holes :)

at the mo i want to keep the grille standard as a lot of people are getting JDM ones now and soon it wont be that "new" mod.

got so many plans, and if i get this ban the plans will be accelerated some what.

your right mate and too be honest ive never liked it, its like a squashed oval, nearly square, 3.5 inch inward rolled i say :)

but when that changes ill get the whole catback changed as it a a ermm legendary powerflow.... :p

Thats the plan, and after seeing an R34 skyline GTR V spec in that amazing blue you all know about, i want that colour lol.

bein mad for the last few days, ive now got flurescent yellow glow i the dark alloys and a trop green gti bodykit fitted hahahaha looks i get are quality!

Back
Top Bottom