My Trop Green GTi

then fitted these
SV100748.jpg

SV100755.jpg

aint been out the garage yet m8
only ran it up to temp to check for leaks and made sure eveything was were it should be
still need to bleed the breaks
change the oil and filter as its been sat awhile (yes i put new oil and filter on before i ran it) just want to flush the engine

oh and put the bonnet back on

just waiting to hear back from jez
remap on the horizon

there is 2 options

H-dev
nistune

which one would be the better option

I would pick nistune because then you could get the software and learn yourself :)

Jez did a fine job with rowdys motor

Yeah he will do a great job don't get me wrong, he makes it very safe etc.
He just may not take the time to play with the timing to get the very best results, but Tuners that will are very rare anyway!
Nistune is unproven in the UK, but I understand Kurt is gonna test pilot it shortly.. So we'll see.
Joe

depends how long your willing to pay to leave the car with him.

Nistune has excellent results in its home land, it just needs people over here to take it on, pretty sure Dale has been using it on his TSi for a while now anyway with Ed at Fusion....

^correct.

Although admittedly i know nothing about it and what variations there are on the software.

Im getting an ECU upgrade on tuesday, which allows Ed to fully map it/complete the process without needing to remove roms and burn new chips. Presumably this is just newer software and equipment making his job easier.

Oh, and nice job on the swap Steve!

Back
Top Bottom