N15 Series 2 Sedan

Was that steering wheel replaced under warranty the same day the car went to the wreckers? It looks new.

The red stitching usually gets a brownish tinge from sweat and things...

haha might have been... I wasn't expecting it to be in such good condition, but I was pleasantly surprised. The perforated leather is still in new condition (no wear or dirt in pockets).

I'm pretty sure it was from a dual airbag E50 Elgrand so I had to swap the modules over from my SSS wheel but it works perfectly and it was a direct bolt on (with the exception of the module).

I'm extremely happy with it. :thumb:

What the eff is a E50 Elgrand?

You realise the only way to test it properly is to crash it :lol:

haha, yeah I do, so I'm probably driving in a very dangerous car but the airbag light isn't giving me any cause for concern so... out of sight out of mind? haha :O

E50 Elgrand:

Nissan_Elgrand_E50.jpg

E51 Elgrand:

Nissan_Elgrand_E51.jpg

They are a 7/8 seater Luxury Van released in the Japanese and other Asian Markets. Available in FWD and AWD variants. ;)

I have had this in storage for a while and waited until I had finished exams before I installed it...

With the help of my brother (fellow PGA forum member yatesy.15), this is the end result.

I realise that It's not everyone's cup of tea, but I have wanted one for a while...

SN851503Large.jpg

SN851504Large.jpg

SN851505Large.jpg

Cheers
Chris

thats ace! top find boss!

Thanks mate. I appreciate it. ;)

Really nice that, how does it attach to the body/ window? I bet they are like hens teeth to find though!

Its actually connected to some plastic brackets that came with it then the brackets are stuck onto the rear window with EXTREMELY sticky double sided tape.

I actually got it brand new in the box from Nissan and its made in Australia... It came with a bottle of adhesion promoter and cleaner, so its not coming off... :p

If you were interested I can get you one? It may be quite tricky to get to you tho because the box is quite large...

I wanted to get some nice pictures of my car while the weather was behaving itself so I gave her a quick wax and shot some pics near Fremantle Port.

I hope you like them. :)

26-06-09_1.jpg

26-06-09_2.jpg

26-06-09_3.jpg

26-06-09_4.jpg

26-06-09_5.jpg

Thanks for looking
Cheers
Chris

Back
Top Bottom