N15 Series 2 Sedan

Excuse the Painted blue cluster surround. I realise its not everyones cup of tea.

CopyofMomo2Large.jpg

CopyofMomo1Large.jpg

What do you all think?

I love it. I feels awesome and looks the sex.

Might have a think about it when I get back off holiday. What holds them in place? Just found them on ebay but there isnt alot of description given.

Might have a think about it when I get back off holiday. What holds them in place? Just found them on ebay but there isnt alot of description given.

Yeah no worries.
I have it just sitting there and it hasn't moved from its place as its fitted and the passenger tray indent holds it in place quite effectively. From memory they do come with Hook and Loop stick on's (Velcro) to hold them in place if you need. I haven't had a problem tho.

Chris

Looks much more classy with the new wheel and less of the blue painted interior :D

Looks fair classy now.

Mate can you please measure the standard plastic wheel, the leather SSS and the Momo.

Paul keeps telling me the momo is smaller (diameter) but I'm pretty sure its the same one I have in the rexxy which should be slightly larger than the SSS (GTi) wheel.

After I prove him wrong he'll have to give me his lunch money. Win.

Looks fair classy now.

Mate can you please measure the standard plastic wheel, the leather SSS and the Momo.

Paul keeps telling me the momo is smaller (diameter) but I'm pretty sure its the same one I have in the rexxy which should be slightly larger than the SSS (GTi) wheel.

Ahhaha. I'll measure the MOMO and the SSS (GTi) wheels in the morning but I don't have a standard with me ATM. Lunch money you say... Hmmm give me half? :p

Thanks for the comments guys. It's quite amazing how much it lifts the apperance of the interior.

Bigmac was selling one. Don't know if it went. I would have bought it myself if I knew it would have fitted the N16.

edit: had a quick look and couldnt find it so must have been sold.

Looks fair classy now.

I measured the MOMO wheel and it has a diameter of 370mm... The SSS wheel is packed in the shed and its cold out so if you need me to measure it I'll do it tomorrow. :p hehe. Let me know what the difference in sizes are. I didn't even think to measure them while I had them both off... :roll:

Was that steering wheel replaced under warranty the same day the car went to the wreckers? It looks new.

The red stitching usually gets a brownish tinge from sweat and things...

Back
Top Bottom