N15 Series 2 Sedan

maybe the one on the grille? behind the GT badge

looking nice mate :D

Thanks mate

of the grille I think he means.

Yeah, I had a look at the pics and figured it was that. ;)

The GT badge looks great. The pillar = the vertical thing just behind the GT sign, I think.

Thanks mate.

The pillar in the grille is actually part of the grille and holds the badge holder and the whole grille together. Considering this and the fact that these grilles are pretty rare, I'm not going to start hacking it up... Plus, you can't really notice it in person...

Thanks guys.
Chris
:thumbs:

Just a couple of really quick snaps from the weekend with my brother's car...

30-08-09_1.jpg

30-08-09_2.jpg

Excuse the quality of the pics...

Looking lovely! Good work!

Would you be interested in sending over one of those bonnet protectors? :)

Thanks man, yeah I would be interested if you were keen to pay the postage and what not... let me know an I may be able to get hold of another couple if Nissan still carry them...

Chris

Looking good mate :). lol ya gotta love finding other random pulars to take pictures with. Always good to compare and see how much better you've made your own :D. As I've done before:

So what's next? Thought about colourcoding the splitter?

Looking good mate :). lol ya gotta love finding other random pulars to take pictures with. Always good to compare and see how much better you've made your own :D. As I've done before:

So what's next? Thought about colourcoding the splitter?

Hahaha nice, yeah its always good to compare...

Ummm, I haven't actually thought about colour coding the splitter mainly because I like the black/blue contrast it provides... Sorta breaks it up a bit.

Yeah true, but I've noticed in some pictures it gets lost in shadow and it looks like you have don't have a splitter :/

Yeah true, but I've noticed in some pictures it gets lost in shadow and it looks like you have don't have a splitter :/

Yeah true, I've noticed that too... the problem is that the splitter is really flexible and if i were to scrape or move the splitter, it would crack the paint off...

I visited home on the weekend to help Daniel mod his indicators and we managed to get some pics of our cars together.

Finally some nice looking pics of our cars :)

I absolutely love the pictures.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

006.jpg

Also, today I managed to find some time to install my SSS leather auto shifter which has been sitting in my room for about 2 months...

SSSLeatherShifterPhoto.jpg

Thanks to Steven (PGA member sssteven3) for sourcing it for me. :thumbs:

Let me know what you think.

Cheers
Chris

Back
Top Bottom