N15 Series 2 Sedan

Thanks Nathan :thumb:

^^Agreed.

Screaming out for some rear spats imo.

I have got some plans for the rear bar... I will have an experiment with some fibreglass and my spare rear bumper, hopefully in my Uni break.

The new spoiler looks fantastic mate!!
This car just gets better and better..
Joe

Thanks Joe :thumb:

Just needs a ve under the bonnet and some vzr side skirts

hehe, I'd love a 16VE in the future... I have gotten quotes for a few as well.. and as for the skirts, I have some lined up and I'm just waiting for them the seller to get their bum into gear and organise freight... :P

I like where this is going. You seem to be a bit of a god with fibreglass so I've got high hopes for that rear bumper :D

Lose those sideskirts though, I'm afraid they're minging.

I like where this is going. You seem to be a bit of a god with fibreglass so I've got high hopes for that rear bumper :D

Lose those sideskirts though, I'm afraid they're minging.

Haha don't get your hopes up too high... I'll do my best tho...

If it was up to me, those skirt would have never been fitted... some JDM skirts are what I'm after and some sort of rear bar styling to suit would be ideal...

So, my brother bought me some Adobe Photoshop Coilovers and some darker wheels. :D

AdobeCoilversv2.jpg

I really like the JDM GTi grille, and adding a bit of OE back to it isnt a bad thing ;).

Thanks ed, yeah I'm just playing with different looks atm but I do really like the Nissan badge... Looks genuine JDM now. :thumbs:

Since I haven't updated the thread in a while I thought I would give her a wax and take a couple of pics.

I changed the Nissan badge back to the GT badge as shown.

I hope you like them

25-08-09_1.jpg

25-08-09_2.jpg

Thanks for looking
Chris

Back
Top Bottom