N15 Series 2 Sedan

loving this saloon, especially like the sunguard at the top of the rear window. The sideskirts, from a distance, look like VZRs. Do you have many other cosmetic mods for it?

Thanks mate.

I really hope that I can remove my sideskirts because I don't like them. I had a set of genuine VZ-R skirts lined up but the seller backed out at the last minute so the search continues... :p

I do have some more cosmetic mods. Hopefully by the weekend if all goes to plan... :thumbs:

Hope you find them mate, they're going to look teh sex :D. Any luck on rear spats/lip?

I received a package on Friday but haven't had a chance to do anything yet but unpack it, I will have pics on Tuesday when I do a test fit... :thumbs:

I won’t have test pics of the major update until Tuesday but I thought I would put up some pics of another one my new additions. As part of my 21st Mum and Dad got me some personalized plates. My birthday isn’t until next month, but I love them. And, they make my car mine.

rapids_shoot_003.jpg

CY are my intials
13 is the date I was born
WA is a requirement of the type of plates I got (Western Australia)

Also, after helping Daniel put on his new wind deflectors, we went and took some more pics together.

brookfield_shoot_001.jpg

brookfield_shoot_003.jpg

brookfield_shoot_005.jpg

rapids_shoot_002_II.jpg

rapids_shoot_004.jpg

Hope you like them.
Chris

Nice! Your pic skills are good. Are those mini arch extensions on your bros car?

Thanks mate. :thumbs:

They're just a small chrome strip which was on the car when he got it.

Well spotted corbs, never even noticed those. Great motor. Very keen to know what the test fitting will consist of.

All will be revealed on Tuesday :) haha

Im betting theyre protection strips

Yeah pretty much. Just a little trim piece really. I think he says they're staying on there.

Ok, so after about 2 years of looking, I found some GT Sedan Front pods to suit my front bar...

Thanks to Brad for helping me out with them. :thumbs:

GTPods1Large.jpg

GTPods2Large.jpg

GTPods3Large.jpg

GTPods4Large.jpg

They are only on there as a test but I absolutely love them and I don't think they look that bad in black haha.

Thanks for looking
Cheers
Chris

I know you're not keen Chris but I thought I'd share this on AOC too :)

Obviously better with VZR skirts though.

GTPods4LargeBlackSkirts.jpg

and with black wheels.
GTPods4LargeBlackSkirts2.jpg

I know you're not keen Chris but I thought I'd share this on AOC too :)

Obviously better with VZR skirts though.

GTPods4LargeBlackSkirts.jpg

and with black wheels.
GTPods4LargeBlackSkirts2.jpg

No worries mate, my car is always welcome here... haha

The more I look at them the more I like them...

Not keen with silver wheels, but it works well with the black wheels. Especially if you painted the skirts, front spats, wheels and bumpstrips all in the same black, be it matt, satin or gloss.

Back
Top Bottom