N15 Series 2 Sedan

Momo3Large.jpg

nice car
do you still remember where you got the steering wheel from?

nice car,do you still remember where you got the steering wheel from?

I do remember. ;) It was off Yahoo Auctions Japan. I paid stupid money for it when the exchange rate was poor, but I absolutely love the feel of it, and I use it all the time so I suppose its money well spent :D

If you need any more details let me know.
Chris

I do remember. ;) It was off Yahoo Auctions Japan. I paid stupid money for it when the exchange rate was poor, but I absolutely love the feel of it, and I use it all the time so I suppose its money well spent :D

If you need any more details let me know.
Chris

well if you can please find it for me and post a link up it would be great

well if you can please find it for me and post a link up it would be great

It was well over 18 months ago when I bought it, so the link has expired, but if you search MOMO in yahoo auctions japan, a few should come up...

To buy it, you have to use a proxy bidding site like Rinkya. Be careful though, their fees and postage costs can get expensive.

And the wheel I got wasn't a straight fight, I had to get a module to adapt it to my single airbag car.

If you were really keen, I could do some digging, but postage from Australia to Germany with that weight wouldn't be cheap... Unfortunately. :(

Yes of course. Would need

intake manifold
MAF
injectors
Fuel rail

Is not that urgent so if you see a car which is breaking and you can get the parts für a good price in the next few months write me a PN.

Till 200AUD all inclusive are ok I think.

Yes of course. Would need

intake manifold
MAF
injectors
Fuel rail

Is not that urgent so if you see a car which is breaking and you can get the parts für a good price in the next few months write me a PN.

Till 200AUD all inclusive are ok I think.

Up to $200? I think you'll be struggling to buy all of that including postage to Germany with $200 to be honest. Postage itself would probably be half, if not more of that.

I will keep an eye out for them, but don't expect it to be as cheap as the parts you get over there. Our prices over here are ridiculously expensive... and being heavy, postage isn't cheap.

I'll do my best though. ;)

very nice saloon and my fav colour too,now all u need is vvl under the hood.

Oh for sure mate. I've been looking for a VE engine half cut for a while, and when ever they come up, its when I'm money-less... haha.

It will happen though. ;)

Thanks for the comments boys
Chris

Graphite Wheels and Series 2 Badge

So... Long time with updates as I've been super busy. Just finished another year at uni and I'm starting work with an Engineering company next week... :)

After talking about it a lot, in 37 degree heat, yesterday I managed to paint my wheels Graphite. Not entirely happy with the finish, as I'm a bit of a perfectionist, but very happy with the colour.

Graphite%20Wheels%20Lowered.JPG

Oh, and I came across an N16 s2 "series 2" badge and mounted it onto my grille... Some may find it tacky, but I think it looks alright. :p

Series%202%20Badge.JPG

Let me know what you think.

Thanks for looking
Chris

Very clean motor there buddy. Well done. Loving those front spats and the wheels look great in graphite.

Well mate, cars gorgeous looking! Always looks spotless in your pictures. Out of curiousity, did you ever find anything to use as a rear splitter or corner spats that look nice?

Well mate, cars gorgeous looking! Always looks spotless in your pictures. Out of curiousity, did you ever find anything to use as a rear splitter or corner spats that look nice?

Thanks mate, I really appreciate it. It's definitely not spotless in person... haha

Rear splitter/spats: for a month or two I had a couple of DIY rear spats... They weren't perfect, but they looked alright.

2dbqz47.jpg

If all goes to plan, I should have some proper rear bumper styling in the next month or so... :)

I hope this helps :)
Cheers
Chris

Thanks mate, I really appreciate it. It's definitely not spotless in person... haha

Rear splitter/spats: for a month or two I had a couple of DIY rear spats... They weren't perfect, but they looked alright.

2dbqz47.jpg

If all goes to plan, I should have some proper rear bumper styling in the next month or so... :)

I hope this helps :)
Cheers
Chris

Looks like you just carved away at a regular rubber splitter that you normally see on front bumper or am I wrong? Want to give any clues as to what your thinking of using? ;)

Back
Top Bottom