N16 DCi-R

problem solved ed :D:D:D proud of this

reducer01.jpg

reducer02.jpg

reducer03.jpg

pics a re crap but the hole on the larger end is tapering down to the small end, smooth transision :D

That's amazing Paul!!!!!! :thumbs: Thank you so much mate! How much ya want? :) PM me.

Right the last one wasnt quite correct on the internal dimensions, so Ed roped me in to make a new and improved version, nice and compact too :D

01052009842.jpg

lol I'm just teasing ya ;)

Got to play with the setup of the coilovers a bit yet but so far I'm very happy with them. I'll be tweaking over the week.

Compared to stock it's firmer and less walloy but the damping reduces any harshness and thus makes it better quality over the bumps than just lowering springs, and slightly better ride than lowering springs with Konis. As for bounce etc I'm finding my high profile tyres don't help. I'm going to need to play with damping and springs and might raise the rear a few mil but then that's all part of the fun :D

I can feel grip on acceleration is a lot better already because the back doesnt squat.

Oh and it was never slammed because when me and stu put the coilovers on the ride hight was pretty close to how I wanted it anyway.

Back
Top Bottom