N16 DCi-R

I know. SR22VE anyone :D silly money though - RB25 now that makes more sense :thumbs:

But to get this back on topic - stunning car Ed

Uprated IC and pipes on the way. IC was only ebay but should do the job. Can't complain for £80 delivered! Just the right size too :). Hoses will be samco jobbies as I'm not risking degredation and discolouration.

DSC00303.jpg

Aye it's crazy how it loops back round and it's a bit of a faff coming off the turbo too:

DSC00283.jpg

In time my firend, in time ;)

re grille, I'm just having lunch then back to it ;)

I would love for it to be done for then as then it would be looking exactly as I ever wanted my car to look. Grille, wheels, and lowered (if the BCs come in time), and the beach location will be perfect for photos ;)

Looking good Ed what kind of gains you reckon you'll get from the new intercooler??, Just been in touch with the tuning company just trying to sort out a date for the remap rework....

P.S. The grille/bonnets looking awesome in the other thread to...

I have no idea what gains I'll get but thought it was worth trying out :D Very unscientific of me. But looking at the piping there are several restictions that by doing this will be removed. The IC I have is only slightly bigger than OE and is best not to have too large an IC due to the way turbo diesels operate.

when its all fitted get it straight in for a remap ed as itll be running more boost. if you take out the restrictive parts the pipes will flow better letting more air in ;)

Stock ECU will have to do it's thing for now because of the ECU's inability to be remapped (unless you go to RS Tuning in Leeds which is too far and I've got more potential plans before a remap anyway ;)) :/ This however is on it's way to being fix0r'd.

Back
Top Bottom